Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
george78 said:
Democrat Congresswoman attacked Capitol Police Officer

(CNN) -- Bill Janklow, a blunt-spoken [republican] political titan from South Dakota, will serve 100 days in a county jail for the death of a motorcyclist who slammed into his speeding car last August.

On October 22, 1996, after receiving an "advisory letter" from the DMV two years before warning that his license was about to be revoked due to excessive "points, Tennessee [republican] State Senator Carl Koella struck and killed 52 year old Terry Barnard, retired General Motors engineer and motorcyclist. After stopping to see that Barnard was dead, he is said to have admitted his guilt to others that had stopped, then drove home.

A former rising star of the Republican Party, Druce was serving his fourth term in the House when the vehicle he was driving on a dark street near the Capitol on July 27, 1999, struck and killed 42-year-old Kenneth Cains. Druce then drove away from the scene.

and of course, there is kennedy. the point is, both sides of the aisle have their fare share of sinners. so i ask, 'what the heck is the point of this thread?'

Upvote 0

Ampoliros

I'm my own wireless hotspot
May 15, 2004
Mars - IN MY MIND!
✟9,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
george78 said:
What would happen if you punched a police officer? Would saying "I'm sorry, I messed up" fix it after the fact??
[/size][/color][/font]

Of course not. She'll probably be charged with something or other after she leaves office, same as anyone else probably would.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Rep. McKinney has 5th run-in with security

WASHINGTON, March 30 (UPI) -- For the fifth time since 1993, U.S. Rep. Cynthia McKinney, D-Ga., had an altercation with Washington security personnel when an officer failed to recognize her.
An unidentified Capitol Police officer said he stopped McKinney and asked her for identification Wednesday morning as she tried to enter a government building while talking on her cell phone. He claims she whirled around and hit him on the chest, The Hill reported Thursday.
Capitol Police had no comment and said they were investigating.
Members of Congress are allowed to enter into the buildings without passing through security screening.
In 1993, Capitol Police posted a photo of McKinney on an office wall so officers could remember who she was after she complained. Then in 1995, she complained again about being stopped.
In 1996 and 1998, she complained that White House security officials did not give her the same treatment as other members of Congress, at one time mistaking her 23-year-old white aide for her.
"I am absolutely sick and tired of having to have my appearance at the White House validated by white people," she said at the time.

Upvote 0