Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday I was given a B.A. in Religion :clap:

My future is uncertain @ this point and I owe a lot of money, but I do have my degree now! I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have inspired me in the past. I remember coming in here just over a year ago a protestant theologian. Now look @ me! I am a college educated theologian and a Catholic! You all have been a lot of help and for that I wanted to say thank you! :groupray:

Brother Justin <><

Reactions: Quijote

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Thank you everyone! It is exciting. You all are great. I am glad that God brought me to this site two years ago. I know that I would have been a lot different today if it wasn't for a lot of you. God certainly knows what he is doing :D! Bless you all!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

anawim

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2004
NY suburbs
Visit site
✟19,965.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

futuredoc

somewhere between raising hell and amazing grace
Mar 8, 2006
✟17,301.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday I was given a B.A. in Religion :clap:

My future is uncertain @ this point and I owe a lot of money, but I do have my degree now! I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have inspired me in the past. I remember coming in here just over a year ago a protestant theologian. Now look @ me! I am a college educated theologian and a Catholic! You all have been a lot of help and for that I wanted to say thank you! :groupray:

Brother Justin <><

Well done!!!!!:clap: I am two years away from my MD and some days it seems like I'll never get there. Thanks for the reminder that God knows what he's doing :)

Also I think you said you were going on a pretty amazing trip after graduation.....Enjoy your well deserved vacation

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Brother_Justin

Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I find this week if I am accepted as a canidate for the Salesians so no grad school in site yet, but maybe. It hasn't sunk in completly yet. Wait till a few days when I know if I am in the Salesians or not lol. Thank you all very much for the kind words. God is great and my future certainly is figured out for God. Thank you all again!

Brother Justin <><

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.