• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Defining a religion. - my last post ever.

Discussion in 'Christianity and World Religion' started by AskTheFamily, May 19, 2018.

1. Robban

Robban -----------

+1,615
    Sweden
    Judaism
    Divorced
    Nah, you can take it a little easy on yourself.

Too much study is not good, you have time to put it into practice too, you know.

2. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,149
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    No....... I have learned a lot on these forums...... they are a fulfillment of this verse in Genesis:

Christian Forums

Although the context of this verse is negative we now live in a time period when this verse can be worked out in a good way.

High tides threaten low-lying Isthmus of Chignecto | Truro News

Sahara Forest Project
    Sahara Forest Project
    April 19

Christian Forums

Every cubic meter of ocean water that is desalinated and added to the water table of Jordan, Qatar, Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, Australia, California or Texas.... is good news for the owners of the land on the Isthmus of Chignecto between Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, Canada, (and of course New Orleans, Miami, New York, Bangladesh, The Netherlands............. .

My impartial science challenge

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018