Defining a religion. - my last post ever.

AskTheFamily

Mar 14, 2010
Ottawa
✟14,900.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
If you seek to define official beliefs of a religion, you are seeking the end of the rainbow. There is no such thing.

I define a Muslim and Islam in this outward world as in the official religion and it's adherent, those with their tongue testify "There is no god but God and Mohammad is his Messenger". This doesn't imply anything about belief, because we dispute what a god is and what Worshiping God alone means, and we even dispute about what Prophethood means and what Messengerhood means, and we dispute of who Mohammad is and his traits and there is probably not a single thing that unites us belief wise if you were to collect all Muslims and ask them their views.

I realized this is true of every religion including Christianity (trinity is not agreed concept for example).

Therefore these discussions about this religion and that religion, are meaningless.

And testifying to Mohammad being the seal of Prophets is different then other Prophets in the sense, they all didn't need to prove WHY they are the last.

And the most hardest proof is to prove exactly why you are last and no Prophet after you, because it seemingly contradicts the need of Prophets through out time.

And I realize Muslims mostly don't care for proofs regarding why Mohammad is the seal of Prophets and why Quran is to be protected and it's good enough Quran says so, because, of course, they believe Quran is to believed dogmatically as opposed to having insights that proves everything it states including the dark enemy of humanity, magic, etc, and proves everything and doesn't want anything taken for granted.

All in all, because my sect has more than anyone else, made the religion into about humans and idol worship so obvious, I can't call to them.

Nor can I assert that I am a reliable means to guide towards the true creed and it's path.

And even if I had knowledge to the depths where not a single thing of the Shariah exists but I see it in Quran, I don't want to be taken as a guide or leader or representative, lest people rely on me instead of the rope of God and the leaders he has chosen, and the legacy they have left behind.

The proof for God's leaders is best done by God. Right now I believe there exist many scriptures through out the earth, some known some unkown, that manifest the truth of God's religion.

I truly believed this when I read the Torah and see how misrepresented it is, and realize an essential contradiction in it which the Quran seeks to give insight to through out it's chapters.

The hadiths are a mess mixed with truth and falsehood, and it's not meant to for everyone to come to them at any stage in their life.

But at the end, the endless stream of insights, you have to find a reliable means to remember who we are through them. Yes, these people will be attributed falsehood which is why I will no longer recommend studying either Quran which is mistranslated to the extent slavery is included in it as justified in the past, beating woman is a translation, etc, or hadiths which are full of evil propaganda as well as insights, and those translating them and interpreting them these days hide essential truths in them.

I don't know what to tell a human anymore and what they can to get guided. I don't know myself.

I just know what I must do for myself, and inshallah, in time, I will learn what I Can do for humanity with my skills, reflections, and capabilities, and I seek refuge that I ever try to take the positon of the name of God and name myself with it as many dark mystics have done in the past and misguided people away from the chosen and set by God like Seth and Enoch.

I am sorry for all calls to an abstract religion with no concrete methodology to attain it's true creeds and ways.

I believe in Mohammad whoever he truly was and I believe in his successors whatever they truly taught, without knowing all they taught, and without claiming to not be confused pertaining to what is attributed to them.

I seek refuge from relying on conjecture, and seek guidance by the Quran and the family of that reminder but don't know the method to really be guided in the mess of Shiism today nor know how to go alone and decipher the truth from the falsehood.

I been over all lazy and haven't given the Quran proper right let alone other religions.

That said, I still seek enlightenment and insights to Quran through Ahlulbayt (as).

I will ask the family when I do not know and not rely one anyone else for insight, lest I hear falsehood without the truth refuting it, and not be presented both the poison and the cure.

God bless you all and may he unite us to appreciate words of Jesus and the truth found in the Torah, and may he make us recite his last recitation whatever it may be, with sincerity.

Good luck all and goodbye.

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
And I realize Muslims mostly don't care for proofs regarding why Mohammad is the seal of Prophets and why Quran is to be protected and it's good enough Quran says
If Quran for Muslims is a book from God and they believe so, of course its reasonable to believe Muhammad is last prophet because Quran says so otherwise they would not believe in Quran in first place
The hadiths are a mess mixed with truth and falsehood, and it's not meant to for everyone to come to them at any stage in their life.
That's why there are shahih(proven authentic through research), daif(weak) & maudu(fabricated) hadith
But at the end, the endless stream of insights, you have to find a reliable means to remember who we are through them. Yes, these people will be attributed falsehood which is why I will no longer recommend studying either Quran which is mistranslated to the extent slavery is included in it as justified in the past, beating woman is a translation, etc, or hadiths which are full of evil propaganda as well as insights, and those translating them and interpreting them these days hide essential truths in them.
You have to know the context to what time & situation it was revealed
That said, I still seek enlightenment and insights to Quran through Ahlulbayt (as)
Seek it through Muhammad only

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not sure why you feel the need to leave... don't close your account, keep your sn and pw handy some place for returning ;)

May you find the True God of Peace and LOVE, as the Great Prophet Jesus led us to find, and who Mohammad taught to seek when you have questions.... "people of the Book".

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you seek to define official beliefs of a religion, you are seeking the end of the rainbow. There is no such thing.

I define a Muslim and Islam in this outward world as in the official religion and it's adherent, those with their tongue testify "There is no god but God and Mohammad is his Messenger". This doesn't imply anything about belief, because we dispute what a god is and what Worshiping God alone means, and we even dispute about what Prophethood means and what Messengerhood means, and we dispute of who Mohammad is and his traits and there is probably not a single thing that unites us belief wise if you were to collect all Muslims and ask them their views.

I realized this is true of every religion including Christianity (trinity is not agreed concept for example).

Therefore these discussions about this religion and that religion, are meaningless.

And testifying to Mohammad being the seal of Prophets is different then other Prophets in the sense, they all didn't need to prove WHY they are the last.

And the most hardest proof is to prove exactly why you are last and no Prophet after you, because it seemingly contradicts the need of Prophets through out time.

And I realize Muslims mostly don't care for proofs regarding why Mohammad is the seal of Prophets and why Quran is to be protected and it's good enough Quran says so, because, of course, they believe Quran is to believed dogmatically as opposed to having insights that proves everything it states including the dark enemy of humanity, magic, etc, and proves everything and doesn't want anything taken for granted.

All in all, because my sect has more than anyone else, made the religion into about humans and idol worship so obvious, I can't call to them.

Nor can I assert that I am a reliable means to guide towards the true creed and it's path.

And even if I had knowledge to the depths where not a single thing of the Shariah exists but I see it in Quran, I don't want to be taken as a guide or leader or representative, lest people rely on me instead of the rope of God and the leaders he has chosen, and the legacy they have left behind.

The proof for God's leaders is best done by God. Right now I believe there exist many scriptures through out the earth, some known some unkown, that manifest the truth of God's religion.

I truly believed this when I read the Torah and see how misrepresented it is, and realize an essential contradiction in it which the Quran seeks to give insight to through out it's chapters.

I don't know what to tell a human anymore and what they can to get guided. I don't know myself.

I just know what I must do for myself, and inshallah, in time, I will learn what I Can do for humanity with my skills, reflections, and capabilities, and I seek refuge that I ever try to take the positon of the name of God and name myself with it as many dark mystics have done in the past and misguided people away from the chosen and set by God like Seth and Enoch.

I am sorry for all calls to an abstract religion with no concrete methodology to attain it's true creeds and ways.

I believe in Mohammad whoever he truly was and I believe in his successors whatever they truly taught, without knowing all they taught, and without claiming to not be confused pertaining to what is attributed to them.

I seek refuge from relying on conjecture, and seek guidance by the Quran and the family of that reminder but don't know the method to really be guided in the mess of Shiism today nor know how to go alone and decipher the truth from the falsehood.

I been over all lazy and haven't given the Quran proper right let alone other religions.

That said, I still seek enlightenment and insights to Quran through Ahlulbayt (as).

I will ask the family when I do not know and not rely one anyone else for insight, lest I hear falsehood without the truth refuting it, and not be presented both the poison and the cure.

God bless you all and may he unite us to appreciate words of Jesus and the truth found in the Torah, and may he make us recite his last recitation whatever it may be, with sincerity.

People take many path to God. :wave:

Upvote 0

Kevin Snow

May 14, 2018
Wesley Chapel
✟24,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Man, there is only one truth otherwise it would not be true.

What does scripture say about God?

Hear O Israel, Yahweh our God, Yahweh is one.
~Deuteronomy 6:4

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand. ~Deuteronomy 32:39

Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
~Isaiah 45:22

I am Yahweh, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me, ~Isaiah 45:5

“You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord,
“and my servant whom I have chosen,
that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor shall there be any after me.
I, I am the Lord,
and besides me there is no savior.
I declared and saved and proclaimed,
when there was no strange god among you;
and you are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and I am God.
Also henceforth I am he;
there is none who can deliver from my hand;
I work, and who can turn it back?”
~Isaiah 43:10-13

And there are more words in the Old Testament declaring that Yahweh is God and there is no other. Consider "I, I am the Lord and besides me there is no savior."

Yahshua said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ~John 14:6

This was why the Jews were seeking all the more to kill him, because not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God. ~John 5:18

So listen to this word about Yahshua in which he declares that all others are thieves who care nothing for the people:

So Yahshua again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. He who is a hired hand and not a shepherd, who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees, and the wolf snatches them and scatters them. He flees because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me, just as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep. And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”
~John 10:7-18

Also, hired hands care nothing for the sheep. They do not give their lives for the people. Mohammad is a liar because he does not profess himself under Christ but makes himself greater. That is why we listen to Christ because he comes from the Father. Mohammad comes from man and seeks his own glory.

How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and do not seek the glory that comes from the only God? ~John 5:44

So there is one God, one savior as it says under his servants,

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. ~Acts 4:12

Yahshua: God the salvation is his name and there is no other. All others are liars and do not have anything to do with caring for the people but seek their own benefit but Yahshua is the only one to seek the benefit of all for the glory of God by laying down his life for us. There is no other love but this as it says,

Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.
~John 15:13

For one will scarcely die for a righteous person—though perhaps for a good person one would dare even to die— but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. ~Romans 5:7-8

Therefore be warned from heaven O man and know for certain that this Yahshua whom you killed will return and put all things back in their place, making recompense, good for those who have done good to eternal life and suffering and punishment to those who have done evil in destroying the earth and its people.

See that you do not refuse him who is speaking. For if they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, much less will we escape if we reject him who warns from heaven. ~Hebrews 12:25

Upvote 0

Micah888

Apr 20, 2018
CALGARY
✟21,176.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"There is no god but God and Mohammad is his Messenger"
That should really have said "There is no God but ALLAH and Mohammad is his messenger".

The problem is that Allah is not the same as the triune Godhead -- the one true God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And Mohammad has been elevated above the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God. So Muslims have to either believe the Quran or believe the New Testament.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robban

-----------
Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2009
✟651,324.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Divorced

Thanks for the well wishing ATF,
and all the best to you too.

• Agree
Reactions: Niblo
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Godistruth1

Site Supporter
Apr 9, 2018
Somewhere
✟97,167.00
Country
India
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
That should really have said "There is no God but ALLAH and Mohammad is his messenger".

The problem is that Allah is not the same as the triune Godhead -- the one true God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And Mohammad has been elevated above the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God. So Muslims have to either believe the Quran or believe the New Testament.
Yes that's true. Triune God has 3 deities and Allah is only One. Muslims surely believe in Quran

Upvote 0