NA
✟63,383.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The wife and I have been going through some turmoil recently. The enemy has commenced attacking us over things from long ago, something that causes great insecurity to her. Indirect or unknowing references to this just seem to come from everywhere, and it’s all started at once. I believe the fact that it started just as she and I got in such a strong and good path together is no coincidence. Every time it’d cause her to go silent for a few hours to a few days, usually having me in the dark about it, spurring my insecurity. Finally two nights ago the light came on to me. I recognized it for what it was. She and I talked about it and I’m of the opinion if these attacks bring us together, stronger each time, they’ll likely cease. And if they don’t, so what? We’re still stronger together for having endured it. Ultimately The Lord revealed to me the attacks continue because they’ve been working. The last two days, since this epiphany have been wonderful. Just felt like sharing that. Perhaps it’ll give someone else a short cut to the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.