USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pondered in being an extra being a hobbit like figure with a big nose.

I was warned that standing in the sun for hours in a costume and needing to go to the loo might not be a good fit!

In fact the part my son got was to replace an actor who had heat exhaustion...

It is not all glamour in Hobbit land...

Good points. But I think I'd risk it for a chance to be in anything Tolkien-related :D I'm passionately reckless like that. I hope your son has a wonderful experience!

• Agree
Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wow! Thank you so much. Love it. I stopped in on my way to my study on bible gateway, but when I have time I want to read this whole thread.

May God pour rich blessings on you.

Thank you my sister friend!

Yah bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,096,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Is she Swedish? That's what her accent reminds me of.

I'm, not sure where she's from. I'm a big fan of Jethro Tull, and I stumbled onto this one. The guitar work is great for this band. The music is very original. The lyrics for the album 'Thick as a Brick' are intense (Although I do remember one vulgar verse at the beginning of the album. It's a shame).

I had never seen live footage from this band until I stumbled onto this video. Seeing them play live takes my appreciation for their musicianship to the next level. I ended up watching all of this classical artist's videos on this subject.

Upvote 0

NerdGirl

The untamed daughter
Apr 14, 2020
USA
✟65,654.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm, not sure where she's from. I'm a big fan of Jethro Tull, and I stumbled onto this one. The guitar work is great for this band. The music is very original. The lyrics for the album 'Thick as a Brick' are intense (Although I do remember one vulgar verse at the beginning of the album. It's a shame).

I had never seen live footage from this band until I stumbled onto this video. Seeing them play live takes my appreciation for their musicianship to the next level. I ended up watching all of this classical artist's videos on this subject.

The creativity and energy that went into this performance are truly impressive!

Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.