Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Are we seeing the setting up of Dedan (Saudi Arabia) for saying to Gog's army when it invades Israel have you come to take a spoil. Which it appears that the spoil may not be taking something in Israel, but to Dedan's concern of herself.

Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil.

The Saudi's are linking up with Israel.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is a strange situation, indeed. I just don't see Muslims coming to the aid of Israel.
The Saudi's are Sunni muslims. Iran is shia Muslims

Regardless, I don't think Saudi is going come to the aid of Israel when Gog attacks, but the Saudi are aligning themselve with Israel and the U.S. with the latest unpheavel in their Saudi government - by which they are making enemies with other parts of the muslim world - which the Saudi's would be concerned that Gog's army would be taking them over as well - taking all their oil, a spoil.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Saudi's are Sunni muslims. Iran is shia Muslims

Regardless, I don't think Saudi is going come to the aid of Israel when Gog attacks, but the Saudi are aligning themselve with Israel and the U.S. with the latest unpheavel in their Saudi government - by which they are making enemies with other parts of the muslim world - which the Saudi's would be concerned that Gog's army would be taking them over as well - taking all their oil, a spoil.
Thanks VM.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Are we seeing the setting up of Dedan (Saudi Arabia) for saying to Gog's army when it invades Israel have you come to take a spoil. Which it appears that the spoil may not be taking something in Israel, but to Dedan's concern of herself.

Ezekiel 38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil.

The Saudi's are linking up with Israel.
Wow interesting?

Grab the Arab biillionaires, throw em in jail, and take their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ that's a first, wow

Heating up like never before, Israel is pouring gas on its surrounding Muslim Neighbors, is Netanyhu the MIT grad gonna throw the match?

I don't watch much news, what's next I'll be watching this one!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What evidence do you have for your claim that Dedan is Saudi Arabia?
James, I looked it up on the internet. Which, as you know cannot be wrong.....:). Ever.

Actually, I had heard it many times in the past, but never got into researching it myself. One site references....

"The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye traveling companies of Dedanim. "The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled. "For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war. "For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail: "And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the LORD God of Israel hath spoken it" (Isa. 21:13-17).

Separately, but related, Tarshish is supposedly the West. Which the current Saudi politics is linking them closer to United States - which the U.S.and other western countries would be merchants buying the Saudi oil

Ezekiel 38:
13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Who are the merchant of Tarsis and Sheba ?
The merchants of Tarshish are probably the United States and the West (Europe). They would be concerned if the attack includes taking the Saudi (Dedan's) oil, which they buy, as part of attacking Israel..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,805.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What evidence do you have for your claim that Dedan is Saudi Arabia?
James you know that Abraham had children by Keturah who settled in the land we called Saudi Arabia today. Most Christians have forgotten about these children. Abraham's son Jokshan is the father of Sheba and Dedan. They inhabited the Southern portion of the Arabian peninsular. See map below.

263852_bf809efc908f08f347c86fbd8b5e25ee.jpeg

Upvote 0

Biblewriter

Site Supporter
May 15, 2005
Ocala, Florida
Visit site
✟531,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
James you know that Abraham had children by Keturah who settled in the land we called Saudi Arabia today. Most Christians have forgotten about these children. Abraham's son Jokshan is the father of Sheba and Dedan. They inhabited the Southern portion of the Arabian peninsular. See map below.

263852_bf809efc908f08f347c86fbd8b5e25ee.jpeg
What is the source of this information?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,805.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What is the source of this information?
Gen.
25 Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah.

2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah.

3 And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim.

4 And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abidah, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah.

5 And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac.

6 But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,805.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In 2014, Russia and Ethiopia sign a deal together to strengthen military ties and to commit to regional peace. Days ago, Sudan also has signed with Russia for military and economic ties since the president of Sudan is a wanted war criminal by the US.
Dan.8:25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With Saudi's protest against Jerusalem as Israel's capital, do you think Saudi is still a friend to Israel ?
The Saudi King has sent his kids on NASA rides in the space shuttle, he and his family in their illness fly to New York, as the Jew Doctors are keeping him alive.

Israels Benjamin Netanyahu is a MIT grad, good ole USA

Its all a big Western Front, :) study the rulers of the present world.

United Arab Imarates

Ethopia

on and on, Western Fronts :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,805.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
With Saudi's protest against Jerusalem as Israel's capital, do you think Saudi is still a friend to Israel ?
I think the Saudis will not attack Israel for they both hate Iran.But I do not think they will actively come to Israel's aid militarily. The prophecy says they will ask questions about why others are attacking Israel though.

Upvote 0