Declare George Soros a Terrorist and Seize All of his related Organizations' Assets

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
The petition is for prosecution and trial in a court of law, obviously.
No it's not, and it quite explicitly states that it is not. Does the word "immediately" mean something different to you too?

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This petition, it was real? I thought, at first, surely it was only for humour. In my country, most of us, we view Trump as more fitting for such a petition, than Soros. I am glad, in looking at the petitions, that far more people signed petitions showing their mistrust, in Trump, than the crazy one, calling Soros a terrorist.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This petition, it was real? I thought, at first, surely it was only for humour. In my country, most of us, we view Trump as more fitting for such a petition, than Soros. I am glad, in looking at the petitions, that far more people signed petitions showing their mistrust, in Trump, than the crazy one, calling Soros a terrorist.
That's what you get when you're an MSM slave.

Upvote 0

Blue Wren

Sep 22, 2014
Solna, Sweden
✟26,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's what you get when you're an MSM slave.

That's what you get, when you are someone with rationality. When you are not a slave, to lunatic conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Right, there's the way things actually work and the way this PETITION demands that they work. That was the whole point of my comments: that these folk want mob rule and they shouldn't get it. Stop pretending the PETITION says something other than what it actually says.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right, there's the way things actually work and the way this PETITION demands that they work. That was the whole point of my comments: that these folk want mob rule and they shouldn't get it. Stop pretending the PETITION says something other than what it actually says.
Hmm.. I see your point, but i can totally relate to the anger people have, which is reflected in the petition text.
But it's still just a petition to the White House to do something about it.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That's what you get, when you are someone with rationality. When you are not a slave, to lunatic conspiracy theories.

kiwimac said:
Soros is a philanthropist and a nice chap.

I am really flabbergasted that some people are so oblivious to the actions of the Soros family and Hillary Clinton...

The Sorso's are Satan worshipers.. just google it... Spirit Cooking...

God's hand was on the nation of the US when Trump won. The media, since then, has kept the water so muddy that you don't even see what would of happened and what is happening.

Maybe it's because I sit in a country just north of the US and I have a view from the other side of the fence...

However, the reality is that if Trump did not win.. the Soros family and Hillary would have changed the life of Christians in the US, and the world, forever.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, it is inconvenient to the narrative you're comfortable with, isn't it.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Soros is an enemy to all Christians and is actively trying to completely de christianise Europe with his actions ....he's not Satan but he's close
His media profile has left some sleep walkers without a clue.

Upvote 0

Kaon

Mar 12, 2018
Los Angeles
✟111,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Celibate

Why do think someone like the entity aforementioned has not been declared a terrorist already? His money has been in everyone's pocket, not just "da dems".

RICO or NDAA is in effect: pick one, because they exclude each other. One document is para-constitutional, the other is post-constitutional. If you want to follow a post-constitutional document, I suggest you read the actual law before you are ready to make it effective for the lot of us - just so you can catch someone that has defiled everyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status