Declare George Soros a Terrorist and Seize All of his related Organizations' Assets

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
upload_2017-9-1_23-57-5.png

Declare George Soros a terrorist and seize all of his related organizations' assets under RICO and NDAA law | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
...do you actually expect them to do this because of a petition, or is this like a symbolic thing?

I don't think it will be done, but it shows the views of people. There are many that are beginning to see what this man represents.

Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
There are many that are beginning to see what this man represents.

'Who'. Not 'that'.

Anyway, have fun with that, I guess. It doesn't seem like this administration has much interest in answering the petitions, though. From what I've heard, they might be shutting the site down.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
What the man represents? You mean a supposed threat to right-wingers? Cause he gives money to Democratic campaigns? Cause his work with Open Source Foundations give grants to civil society groups? Aiding Transparency International?

Please, let's here some actual fact rather then some mindless demagoguery about him that makes him a "terrorist" And if you don't have one single,credible source...then we can toss this on the tin-hat conspiracy theorist pile and move on with our lives.

• Agree
Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: Hieronymus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
How do you want to discuss a topic that many do not even want to take seriously?
I was dead serious when I made my statement about convicting a man based on a petition instead of in a court of law. Why do you think the constitution should be ignored in this instance? Your signature implies you would be against any such thing.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I was dead serious when I made my statement about convicting a man based on a petition instead of in a court of law. Why do you think the constitution should be ignored in this instance? Your signature implies you would be against any such thing.

I would like him and others to be looked into rather than being ignored. You cannot convict a person by a mere petition. But you can get enough signatures for an individual to look into a subject. This is kind of like saying there is no evidence proving Hillary Clinton committed crimes. The only reason people believe that is we have not yet been able to get people to honestly look.

Upvote 0

Moral Orel

Proud Citizen of Moralton
Site Supporter
May 22, 2015
✟476,748.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I would like him and others to be looked into rather than being ignored. You cannot convict a person by a mere petition. But you can get enough signatures for an individual to look into a subject. This is kind of like saying there is no evidence proving Hillary Clinton committed crimes. The only reason people believe that is we have not yet been able to get people to honestly look.
Your petition doesn't call for an investigation though, does it? I can only go by what your asking people to support, and your petition doesn't ask people to support an investigation. Your petition asks people to support ignoring the Constitution.

I know you didn't start the petition, but I'll refer to it as "yours" since you brought it here to advertise it.

Upvote 0

Targaryen

Scripture,Tradition and Reason
Jul 13, 2014
Canada
✟29,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Clinton at least did have some shady stuff attached to her. Soros? Please....so you want to hijack the justice system based on what actual evidence that is not a bunch of hogwash from bitter conservatives that don't like a billionaire that happens to not support conservative causes for the most part? Cause that's all it really is. And you wonder why people don't want to take it seriously? Cause it's laughably stupid, that's why.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

lasthero

Jul 30, 2013
✟229,457.00
Faith
Seeker
But you can get enough signatures for an individual to look into a subject.

Not really. All they have to do is give a response - they don't have to look into anything.

Heck, they don't even have to give a response. I know it says they will once they've reached a certain number, but there are several petitions that have reached the threshold and still haven't gotten a response past the sixty days. I really wouldn't hold your breath on this one.

Upvote 0