Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So he's an avid drug abuser and he's currently in jail for domestic violence. Before his girlfriend called the cops on him for that he was on bond for vandalising his neighbor's car whilst strung out on dope. So he has/had court today. And later tonight I'm going to find out what the outcome was from his gf. But this thread is for you to be the judge or predictor of his case. Vote now! Poll forthcoming.

P.S. Don't worry. He'd get a kick from this thread.

P.S.S. He's currently on probation in a nearby state for shooting his roommate in the leg. He spent four and something years for that. But for some reason that state doesn't know about his following run-ins with the law since being out. Imagine that.

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟947,218.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your friend sounds very reckless. I trust you're praying for him and providing a better example. :)

Time away may hinder further incidents. God willing, he finds the Lord in that period. Sometimes we have to reach the end of ourselves to hear His voice.

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Upvote 0

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So he's an avid drug abuser and he's currently in jail for domestic violence. Before his girlfriend called the cops on him for that he was on bond for vandalising his neighbor's car whilst strung out on dope. So he has/had court today. And later tonight I'm going to find out what the outcome was from his gf. But this thread is for you to be the judge or predictor of his case. Vote now! Poll forthcoming.

P.S. Don't worry. He'd get a kick from this thread.

P.S.S. He's currently on probation in a nearby state for shooting his roommate in the leg. He spent four and something years for that. But for some reason that state doesn't know about his following run-ins with the law since being out. Imagine that.

Well with all those previous charges he should get at least at least a few years mandatory prison time, even if he is in a very liberal state like California, with a liberal judge. Depending on where he lives and who is the judge he could get probably 10-20 years. He sounds like he has used up his get out of jail free cards.

Has this sort of thing been helped with Covid? They basically avoided arresting people for minor crimes for a number of months, doing catch and release which I think emboldened people to escalate things.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Update:
Well with all those previous charges he should get at least at least a few years mandatory prison time, even if he is in a very liberal state like California, with a liberal judge. Depending on where he lives and who is the judge he could get probably 10-20 years. He sounds like he has used up his get out of jail free cards.

Has this sort of thing been helped with Covid? They basically avoided arresting people for minor crimes for a number of months, doing catch and release which I think emboldened people to escalate things.

Tennessee is pretty lenient though.

Update: They're going to try and give him "treatment" then revisit the case in a week. So I guess it's still up in the air depending on him and how he responds. Meanwhile, his gf says this is the last straw and last chance.

• Prayers
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Update:

Tennessee is pretty lenient though.

Update: They're going to try and give him "treatment" then revisit the case in a week. So I guess it's still up in the air depending on him and how he responds. Meanwhile, his gf says this is the last straw and last chance.

Cool.

I'd be interested in how the treatment goes, as it seems he's a pretty hard case.

Upvote 0