Feb 27, 2017
USA
✟38,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I did not mention the rapture.

I showed that Christians are being persecuted during the tribulation period in the Book of Revelation.

The text of Revelation 12:11 is clear on this matter.

Christians are gathered to Christ on the last day of the tribulation period, found in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 and 5.
It occurs on the day of the Lord when He comes as a thief.
The words "we" and "sleep" in 1 Thessalonians 5:10 prove that the two chapters are connected.

Based on 2 Peter 3:10 and Revelation 16:15-16, it is clearly a Second Coming event.

Ok ..The Christians to which you refer are people who were either not Christians before the rapture occurs or Christians who fell into a sinful lifestyle that God does not approve of , Everyone has heard of jailhouse Christians for example as they accept Christ while in jail but after they get out of jail they go back into selling drugs , alcoholism , or whatever sinful lifestyle they fall into - then after the rapture happens they realize they need to get back to God so they may be counted worthy to spend eternity with Christ . I will provide scripture today after I get some things done around here

Upvote 0