All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My daughter FINALLY fell a sleep I gave her cold med's that had a reverse effect on her and kept her up. She stayed home from school today sick, was doing ok tonight, but now due to her being up so late I am debating on getting her up at the crack of dawn to go to school. UGH! I think not enough rest when you are sick can cause you to become even sicker.

Right now I am completely exhausted,. Maybe I should just relax, have a glass of wine, call the school and bus garage tell them she will not be in school again tomorrow and just snuggle in myself.

Cold and flu season sometimes makes thing just so inconvenient.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My daughter FINALLY fell a sleep I gave her cold med's that had a reverse effect on her and kept her up. She stayed home from school today sick, was doing ok tonight, but now due to her being up so late I am debating on getting her up at the crack of dawn to go to school. UGH! I think not enough rest when you are sick can cause you to become even sicker.

Right now I am completely exhausted,. Maybe I should just relax, have a glass of wine, call the school and bus garage tell them she will not be in school again tomorrow and just snuggle in myself.

I would do exactly that. Let her rest & try to relax yourself. :)

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You are probably right. Why push it. It would probably do me some good as well to get rest.

And if you remember tonight some time before you rest in the Lord, send a prayer my way. I have had a few hard days, and am feeling a little out of sorts, a lot of fed up, very unappreciated, a sense of why bother and losing hope, and just down right fed up with being chastised and misunderstood for who I am in the Lord and as a Catholic, among other things. Thanks :/

Upvote 0

MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I'd say, keep her home :)

when I was doing my Practicum for teachers college, there was a little girl who was very sick but her parents still brought her to school. She was miserable, and she got me sick too, lol. Sometimes working while you're sick does tend to make you sicker :) and it seems like you need a break too! :hug:

Upvote 0

JourneyToPeace

His law is love and His gospel is peace
Sep 17, 2010
Canada
✟9,970.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You are probably right. Why push it. It would probably do me some good as well to get rest.

And if you remember tonight some time before you rest in the Lord, send a prayer my way. I have had a few hard days, and am feeling a little out of sorts, a lot of fed up, very unappreciated, a sense of why bother and losing hope, and just down right fed up with being chastised and misunderstood for who I am in the Lord and as a Catholic, among other things. Thanks :/

:hug: My prayers for you! :crossrc:

I'm sorry you've had a rough go of it. Sounds like you need some TLC.

Get that husband of yours to go grab some wine, some chocolate, and some bubble bath for ya. ;)

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟438,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

:hug:
Hope she feels better soon. Not enough sleep does make the body less resistant.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,656,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

:crossrc:

Upvote 0