So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yesterday my Aunt Frances passed away at age 68, she has 2 daughters, 2 son-in-laws and 3 grandchildren that will miss her very dearly. Her son-in-law Phil is the one that found her yesterday morning and my little 3-year-old nephew was there as well, it broke my heart to hear him say that his grandma was on the floor not moving. My mother is not taking it well, she was close to her older sister and she is left with another older sister that is not very caring and who is not bothering to try to comfort my mother. My mom lost her brothers over the years, 2005 and 2013, she was close to them as well. I was not very close to my Aunt Frances since I was a kid, as an adult she turned on me and it always hurt that she did that. Right now I feel so bad for her grandchildren, they loved their Grandma very much, the kids are age 2, 3 and 9. My Nephew was so upset when I watched him for a while, as everyone took care of some arrangements for my aunt, being only 3, he knew that his Grandma was not coming back.

Please keep everyone in prayer, that with this loss that one day the pain of it will leave their hearts. Pray that my mom's oldest sister sees life is short to hang onto all the bitterness and anger she spews at us, along with all the judgment she has for those of us left in the family. This is going to be a hard time to get through, but I know with prayer and faith we will manage somehow to move on.