• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Death in my family...

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Ash8676, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Supporter Angels Team

+467
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Yesterday my Aunt Frances passed away at age 68, she has 2 daughters, 2 son-in-laws and 3 grandchildren that will miss her very dearly. Her son-in-law Phil is the one that found her yesterday morning and my little 3-year-old nephew was there as well, it broke my heart to hear him say that his grandma was on the floor not moving. My mother is not taking it well, she was close to her older sister and she is left with another older sister that is not very caring and who is not bothering to try to comfort my mother. My mom lost her brothers over the years, 2005 and 2013, she was close to them as well. I was not very close to my Aunt Frances since I was a kid, as an adult she turned on me and it always hurt that she did that. Right now I feel so bad for her grandchildren, they loved their Grandma very much, the kids are age 2, 3 and 9. My Nephew was so upset when I watched him for a while, as everyone took care of some arrangements for my aunt, being only 3, he knew that his Grandma was not coming back.

Please keep everyone in prayer, that with this loss that one day the pain of it will leave their hearts. Pray that my mom's oldest sister sees life is short to hang onto all the bitterness and anger she spews at us, along with all the judgment she has for those of us left in the family. This is going to be a hard time to get through, but I know with prayer and faith we will manage somehow to move on.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. LynnSmith

LynnSmith Well-Known Member

+881
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for everyone’s comfort as their hearts heal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,574
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    praying

4. Angelsent

Angelsent New Member

+27
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Praying fo God healing in this difficulty time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,453
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord bless Ash8676, and this prayer. Lord please take care and bless this family members. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,151
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for healing and comfort for your family.

7. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+2,052
    Christian
    Married
    Condolences to all involved, I am so sorry to hear of your aunts passing.

Heavenly Father grant them comfort and Your peace as they mourn their loved one, In Jesus Name, Amen