kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I apologize to you for the actions of my own country. The actions taken by my country's government are leading us toward a war that I do not want, and are not reflective of my position or views, or of the Christian religion that I follow, in any way. The United States is currently taking steps to remove our head of state from office.

Please do not allow the actions of my government to alienate us from one another as people, simply because I was a United States citizen by birth. I have no quarrel with Iran or anyone from Iran.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Apologizing to gangster murderers who make widows pay for the bullet that was used to execute her husband. That happened one month ago with the Quds gangsters in Iraq.

Did you apologize to the family of bin Laden when he was assassinated in his own home and family members were shot killed. Then we dumped his body in the ocean?

How many of the over 3000 drone strikes did you apologize for the US from 2009-2016?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I apologize to you for the actions of my own country. The actions taken by my country's government are leading us toward a war that I do not want, and are not reflective of my position or views, or of the Christian religion that I follow, in any way. The United States is currently taking steps to remove our head of state from office.

Please do not allow the actions of my government to alienate us from one another as people, simply because I was a United States citizen by birth. I have no quarrel with Iran or anyone from Iran.

I disagree because I feel that CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards was essentially correct in his 2014 video interview in which he stated that America was then in the Economic aspect of the beginning of WWIII and what is happening now gives America the option to freeze all Iranian USA dollar accounts worldwide which would be a brilliant warning to China, many influential Russians as well as many influential Europeans who are rabidly anti American and anti-Israeli.

George Soros and all of his left wing investor buddies would do well to consider how well this has been played!

FORGET IRAN, IRAQ, UKRAINE
THIS IS WHERE WWIII STARTS...

(You really should listen to what Mr. Jim Rickards states about Chinese White Elephants, (entire modern cities with no inhabitants because no Chinese middle class people can afford to live in them....... but on the books they made China look like a semi-communist economic powerhouse. The Chinese economy is HIGHLY VULNERABLE))!

China's 'petro-yuan': The end of the dollar hegemony?
Shanghai is reportedly taking the first steps to pay for imported oil in reminbi, or yuan, instead of the US dollar.

Russia Is Doing It – Russia Is Actually Abandoning The Dollar

Europe Unveils “Special Purpose Vehicle” To Bypass SWIFT, Jeopardizing Dollar’s Reserve Status

Buffett’s $55 Billion Gamble is a Bet on U.S. Collapse, Warns CIA Economist

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Apologizing to gangster murderers who make widows pay for the bullet that was used to execute her husband. That happened one month ago with the Quds gangsters in Iraq.

Actually that happened last week when a murderer from the United States murdered an Iranian.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Did you apologize to the family of bin Laden when he was assassinated in his own home and family members were shot killed. Then we dumped his body in the ocean?

How many of the over 3000 drone strikes did you apologize for the US from 2009-2016?
I don’t want to assume for the OP but I tend to make a distinction between the Iranian people and the Iranian government. I think the apology is meant for the people of Iran.

I don’t want war with Iran any more than I imagine Iranians want war with the United States. This isn’t a terrorist organization we’re talking about here. This is a sovereign nation we’re warring against. Our president is sending us into uncharted territory in terms of foreign policy and not even our allies in the region want to get involved in this one.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This isn’t a terrorist organization we’re talking about here. This is a sovereign nation we’re warring against.
Don’t argue against most of your points. Other than above. Iran has been an exporter of terror since 1979.

Upvote 0

usexpat97

kewlness
Aug 1, 2012
Ecuador
✟76,839.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Yeah this is really bad. the escalation is happening. Iran just fired dozens of missiles at US bases in IRAQ just now... No idea what the US response will be, but it's not going to be pretty.

What do you do when you know it is your own country that is in the wrong?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟760,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What do you do when you know it is your own country that is in the wrong?

The killing of the Iranian general was a long overdue response to Iran for many things they've been doing lately. But it was a disproportionate response.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Don’t argue against most of your points. Other than above. Iran has been an exporter of terror since 1979.
If so then why start a war now? What was the actual purpose of targeting such a high profile official and starting a war?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If so then why start a war now? What was the actual purpose of targeting such a high profile official and starting a war?
Are you really questioning that? They killed an American in Iraq and attacked our embassy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

He's not my antichrist

Upvote 0