Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
✟149.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear friends,

I know it seems strange that I just got here and now im leaving again but that’s not really how it is. I am the old Dave4Him now DaveinChrist and I have been here for a long time. I wanted to tell those here who mean a lot to me, whom I have known for a good while, that you mean a lot to me. You matter to me. And so does my fiancée and friends here who are important to me too. So now is time for me to say goodbye to posting like I do. Often as I have. Sure I might lurk once in a while but after watching a touching show of ER last night I came to realize life is important and priority is even more. I have to spend time with those I love and get off this computer addiction thing called MB posting. Anyhow I just wanted to say thank you to the many who have meant so much to me. If ever I could name one board that has blessed me it would be this one. But so many have. So I cant say that. Anyhow some of you don’t know me and probably think this is weird but those of you who do know that’s more like me. And I am a Bible student who is also learning how to be a godly man and future husband. With that I leave you and ask for your prayers. I might post prayer requests still or ask someone else to. But I have to pull away from something and sacrifice for the better.

God bless you all,
Dave

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums