Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟117,141.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just ran across this video on YouTube, this man has an amazing anointing! He is the dean of the school of engineering at Liberty University and he genuinely understands Einstein's theory of general relativity along with space-time and some heavy engineering concepts, I was trying to understand what he was talking about and I think God helped me! It would be such a blessing to be able to go down there (Lynchburg, Virginia) and learn from him!

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, is he a "born again" believer in the Lord Jesus Christ? That is the critical factor here! I often refer those interested in Science from the Christian perspective, to the Institute Of Creation Research, in Texas. It is really great ministry from Ph.D scientists who know the Lord Jesus. One can ask for their magazine on such ministry.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, is he a "born again" believer in the Lord Jesus Christ? That is the critical factor here! I often refer those interested in Science from the Christian perspective, to the Institute Of Creation Research, in Texas. It is really great ministry from Ph.D scientists who know the Lord Jesus. One can ask for their magazine on such ministry.

In addition, I remember that about a year ago, ICR finished their giant exhibition museum to show the over-all picture to life as God made it; and many Christians have been going there to see it in Dallas, to see how creation all unfolded. From what I read in their magazine it appears amazing. I hope to visit there someday!

Upvote 0