Prescott, Az
✟38,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
2 Co 4:11. For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
We are set free from the Law, only when we are dead to the Law.
Romans 7:4. Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
When we come together as the body of Christ, we have the opportunity to manifest Christ. If we fail to manifest the fruit of the Spirit in our 'conversation'=fellowship, we are still children under the Law.
James 2:9. But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers.
This is the sure mercies of David, that we accept the discipline of God by the Holy Spirit. I have felt convicted several times already here for getting testy when I should have been patient, for being harsh when I should have been gentle, being rude when I should have been kind. This "New" Covenant is not that new. It is the covenant God made with David. To accept the Lord's correction, and repent.
That's what the Gospels and the Book of Acts teaches, that if we sin against the brethren 70 times, we repent 70 times, until Christ is fully formed in us, and we can have an edifying conversation, without the need to repent. Where the fruit of the Spirit manifests in these and every other situation when we have to interact with other people, for when we judge them instead, we judge ourselves, for in so many ways, we are the same.

Romans 2:1. Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whoever you are who judge, for in whatever you judge another you condemn yourself; for you who judge practice the same things.
We can argue all day about "justification by faith, vs works of the Law", that has been going on for 1000 years, but He has shown us what He desires of us.
Micah 6:8. He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the LORD require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God.