Not open for further replies.

bonniea84

Praying for Armed Forces
May 3, 2004
Laramie, WY
✟280.00
Faith
Christian
That's neat, Polycarp. Do you have an active community where you are in North Carolina? Have you ever worked a weekend? Isn't working one great if you have? I've worked on the music team for most of the cursillos I've worked. The other team I've worked on i s polanca. We're not having a Cursillo weekend this year in Wyoming as we're preparing for a workshop. One thing I do know about Cursillo is what a special time it is. If there are any of you out there who are reading this thread, please keep the Secretariat in the Diocese of Wyoming in prayer as they prepare for our workshop. :prayer:

De Colores,

Bonnie

Polycarp1 said:
Hi, Bonnie! My wife and I made Central New York Cursillo #12 -- though we now live in North Carolina.

Upvote 0

September

Oct 7, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
✟477.00
Faith
Anglican
Hi! Not a Cursillista, but I did make a Teens Encounter Christ weekend (TEC 33) three years ago. I'm not a teen... lol. But I went as an adult observer and my daughter went as a candidate. We were then part of a team that brought TEC to our diocese in 2002. My TEC weekend was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

My daughter is currently living in Calgary, Alberta (where we both attended TEC), and she is preparing to work TEC 39 in two weeks. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.