Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article-

If passed, the initiative would be the first for an East Coast city

Activists in Washington, D.C. have collected more than 36,000 signatures in an effort to force a ballot initiative in November that would decriminalize “magic” mushrooms.

Last week, activists submitted the signatures to the Board of Elections, which will hold a verification process. If the signatures hold up, in the upcoming election voters in Washington, D.C. will have their say on the decriminalization of psilocybin “magic” mushrooms and other natural psychedelics like mescaline, but not peyote or human-made psychedelics like LSD.

Continued below.
DC activists push ballot initiative to decriminalize 'magic' mushrooms

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
From the article-

Activists in Washington, D.C. have collected more than 36,000 signatures in an effort to force a ballot initiative in November that would decriminalize “magic” mushrooms.

Last week, activists submitted the signatures to the Board of Elections, which will hold a verification process. If the signatures hold up, in the upcoming election voters in Washington, D.C. will have their say on the decriminalization of psilocybin “magic” mushrooms and other natural psychedelics like mescaline, but not peyote or human-made psychedelics like LSD.

Continued below.

ahhhh ... and down the slippery slope we go

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,583,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We used to frequent the cow pastures looking for them....they grow in the cow patties.

Now says? I can't imagine having anything to do with such a thing, much les legalizing it.
They grow in cow poop?? :eek:

Upvote 0

Hank77

Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,099,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
lol
Directions for growing mushrooms...
How to Grow Mushrooms at Home
  1. Choose a well-ventilated area to begin indoors — manure tends to have a very distinctive odor that may not go over well with your household’s inhabitants.
  2. Fill the tray with an equal mix of compost and manure, leaving about 1” of space below the top of the tray.
  3. Spread the spawn on top of the compost in an even layer and mist thoroughly with water.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,508.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
From the article-

Continued below.
I didn't know it was illegal.:doh: ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,583,631.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most organic farms use manure. It is natural and very good fertilizer. It works great on my rhubarb.
I use manure too. Mixed with soil. But I’m not going to pick magic mushrooms out of cow dung.

Upvote 0