Days Of Our Lives

stillblessed

Jul 4, 2004
✟214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
i have watched days off and on since about 1972. when julie and doug were the real big love story. my favorite couple of all time was probably marlena and don,then perhaps kim and shane,and kayla and patch. i do like john and marlena. she is so pretty,and really so nice in person, i hear. i dont care much for belle story line i think kirstin storms is too immature to play this kind of love story. i also like brady,and am not surprised that they are trying to pair him adn nicole,since they are married in real life.
this storyline is ridiculous,and i cannot follow it at all.:sleep:

Upvote 0

MissRowboat

cheerios.
May 25, 2004
under your bed >:)
✟40,799.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I started watching it when I was in 7th grade. But I've kinda stopped. I always forgot to record, so I got lost. Then I lost interest. Sometimes I'll stop on the channels if I'm home...But the storyline right now, UGH. Jan needs to GO.

I hate Shelle, but mostly Belle. Can't stand that girl.

Nadia Bjorlin was so gorgous. She needs to come back.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.