Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Those in Christ go from an earthly corruptible tent into a permanent incorruptible body in Paradise. That is an immediate resurrection, or as Christ put it, not even tasting death. Those is Christ are no longer bound to this corruptible flesh. They have a permanent body made by God in Paradise, and immediately.

Interesting, So your position is that the Dead in Christ have already been Resurrected?
I would agree.

There is no holding place for the soul, that only pertains to the OT phenomenon called Abraham's bosom.
What date did that OT phenomenon come to an end?

And How are Abrahams Bosom, Paradise and Heaven Positionally different from one another?... and what (if anything) today is keeping those in paradise from entering Heaven?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,852.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 24:37
But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Yeshua warned us that in the last days it would be like the days of Noah. To be honest with you things have just gotten disgusting in this world. Now a days people do not even know what sexual orientation they are. We have inappropriate contentography, Pansexuals, Transexuals, Homosexuals, Non-binary, murders, Jewish Persecution, etc. The women on the dating apps are showing their bodies off and committing sexual immorality. We have seen the entire breakdown of traditional marriage and family. Our society has just gotten disgusting.

2 Timothy 3
King James Version

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

Greetings in Christ JESUS

NOAH's DAY - ONE OF THE SIGNALS OF JESUS's RETURN

Having JESUS cited the days of Noah as a sign of the proximity of His coming or very close return, and also of the end of the present world, I delved deeply to interpret or understand the fundamentals or reasons for an analogy between Noah's day and the modern and apocalyptic days that we still live in. I was surprised by the extent and depth of what JESUS revealed and prophesied as his signal of His glorious and wonderful return.

Noah's days is linked with a lot, but a lot, of water, in fact a sea of waters. And now, in our time, in our days, where are the waters or sea of waters as in Noah's day?

1st Point

The Holy Scriptures reveals: Revelation 17: v. 15

15 - And he -the angel of the LORD - said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Ah! the current world population is approximately 7.8 billion people. Oh no doubt that this gigantic population represents a sea of waters if we base it on Revelation 17: v.15.

2nd Point

The Holy Scriptures reveals: Revelation 13: v.1

1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

As we can see, from the midst of the waters or of the sea -i.e. from the midst of peoples , and nations, and multitudes and tongues, rose up out an apocalyptic Beast as is described in the verse above. Now, the Beast of sea has an origin, he rose up from a people: what's people, what's his origin? Beyond these details, John saw when the Beast rose up out of the the midst of the peoples (of the sea), let say, the birth of the Beast in his own time, around 2,000 years ago. This important fact gives subsidies for a third point.

3rd Point

The Holy Scriptures reveals: Genesis 1:v.21-ASV

21 - And God created the great sea-monsters, and every living creature that moves, wherewith the waters swarmed, after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind: and God saw that it was good. This prophetic message of Genesis it began to be fulfilled in the days of John, or after the ascension of JESUS.

We need to understand that the material things are figures of spiritual things, there are countless examples in Scriptures about this, for examaple the parables. The great sea-monster of 7 heads, and 10 crowned horns, and a name of blasphemy, as it was showed to John, actually it is a monstrous religious system whose roots began to develop in the beginning of the fifth DAY, a day of 1,000 years -4,001 to 5,000, that is, after the ascension of JESUS at around 4,033 or 33 AD.

But politically, the Beast of sea, as was seen by John, it was likeness unto a leopard, and to a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion-Rev. 13:v.2- representing the three kingdoms prior to the Roman empire or from the roots of the Roman Empire as is written in Daniel 7: v.4 to 6 - check it out - whose kingdoms at the time of the appearance of the Beast from the sea, had been under the dominion of the Roman empire. (Interesting detail: Daniel shows in his description the three kingdoms as being represented sequencially by lion, and bear, and leopard, but John looking for the past, he saw the inverse, i.e. leopard, and bear, and lion, very interesting).

4th Point

It is very important to know that the religious body of the monster, I mean the body of Beast of sea, was not birthed with its 7 heads, and 10 horns, and a name of blsphemy, O no. The Beast of sea, as the years went by, developed itself, its body was growing and formed the 7 heads after centuries, evidently. As the years passed, the body of the beast developed, and its body grew and formed the 7 heads over time. This is the current stage of the religious Beast today-year 2021.

In this present time, the MAN Beast of sea does not have the 10 horns linked to him yet, this will occur only from now on, when we enter within the last week-Daniel 9:v.27, more precisely when the Man Beast of the earth, who speaks as Dragon(Revelation 13:v.11) gives his Power, and his Throne, and great Authority to the Beast of sea as is written in Revelation 13:v.2.

5th Point and conclusion

What was exposed above is about the movements of the waters over time -generations and generations- like waves of the waters over two millenniums, and until our days. JESUS said to the Jews: John 2:v.19 and 21: 19- Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. 21- But he spake of the temple of His body -the Church-.

This will be fulfill LITERALLY from now on, it means it will fulfil now in the end of the times.

Another interesting reference and in detail: Job 38:v.8 to 11

8 Who shut up the SEA with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? (This event occurred after the rebellion in Eden - Jude 1:v.6 and John 8:v.44 and Matthew 23:v.33-35)

9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,

10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed. (Here there is a revelation how GOD will stop the waters by His Word, I meant the generations.-the Word is GOD-

Now see, reading and analyzing the descriptions above, I could see more one interesting detail:
Whereas Scripture - Revelation 17:v.15 - says waters are peoples, and nations, and multitudes,
and tongues (many tongues), and it was written almost two thousand years ago;
and whereas each generation is one wave, rising and growing above the waters;
and currently reached 7.8 billion people, by allegory a sea of waters;
then we can understand that it will cause a huge or a GIGANTIC wave, a tsunamis, from now on;
thus, the Word - the Word is GOD, will apply and fulfill Job 38:v.8-11 automatically, LITERALLY, mainly the verse 11, that says: "Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed.

How will GOD - the Word is GOD - to stop the generations as the waters of sea-Job 38:v.8-11?
Luke 20:v.35-36 combined with 1 Corinthians 15:v.51-58 and Philippians 3:v.20-21

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world (to reach the world to come, the next world, the Kingdom of GOD, actually the third heavenly place in Christ), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: (The nature will be changed)

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

That's it.

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟216,934.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bodies of MANY Holy People coming out of their graves and appearing to many = Sheol Vacated of ALL Holy People? That's a pretty generous reading into that passage...

I believe what Scripture teaches about it.
“Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:” Hebrews 11:35

I believe, Like Lazarus, those all died a second Physical death. We have no scriptural reason or instruction to conclude anything else.

And then we have Acts 2:34, which was post cross, and the Holy Spirit speaking thru Peter declaring, David is not ascended into the heavens".

• Agree
Reactions: parousia70
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,852.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And then we have Acts 2:34, which was post cross, and the Holy Spirit speaking thru Peter declaring, David is not ascended into the heavens".

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world
(Devil's world) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were
(will be) angry, and thy wrath is come (GOD's wrath) , and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou (GOD) shouldest give reward unto thy(His) servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy (His) name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Acts 3:v.18 to 24

18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

Revelation 2:v.25 to 29

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟216,934.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 11:v.15 and 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world
(Devil's world) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were
(will be) angry, and thy wrath is come (GOD's wrath) , and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou (GOD) shouldest give reward unto thy(His) servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy (His) name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Acts 3:v.18 to 24

18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.

24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.

Revelation 2:v.25 to 29

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28 And I will give him the morning star.

29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Thanks, are you agreeing or disagreeing with my point?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,055.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
What many don't grasp, is the difference between the Lords Day of fiery wrath, when He comes as the Son of Man, like a thief and the glorious Return when He comes as the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord's, seen by all. Revelation 1:7

Many prophesies describe the Lord's terrible Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal event, which will come unexpectedly, changing the world and setting the scene for the establishment of a One World Govt. and all the events to happen before He Returns.
On the Day of the Lord's fiery wrath, He is not seen; Psalms 11:3-6, Habakkuk 3:4, Psalms 18:11, +
Just as He was not seen in the days of Noah.

Upvote 0