Northern Ca.
✟15,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry they did not make it. I'm learning so much from you and I'm thankful that you are going to give it another try. My hubby said no to chickens so I'm going to ask if we can have quail, but first, I need to learn more so that I can inform him of the benefits. Thank you for listing the benefits, amazing! Thanks again for all you are sharing..

~Summer

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry they did not make it. I'm learning so much from you and I'm thankful that you are going to give it another try. My hubby said no to chickens so I'm going to ask if we can have quail, but first, I need to learn more so that I can inform him of the benefits. Thank you for listing the benefits, amazing! Thanks again for all you are sharing..

~Summer
Awesome and yes any question you have I will do my best to help you out. Their eggs are delicious by the way, I mean honestly they really are, much much better than chicken egg. I have 24 adult quails and they are an absolute pleasure to have around, their whistling and such just brightens my day :D

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm gonna have to go see if our amish neighbours have quail eggs! Thanks for the info!
Girl they are good and you know I would send you some, just dont know how to keep em from breaking, we are a little bit awayz from each other LOL

• Winner
Reactions: *LILAC
Upvote 0

HeLeadethMe

Apr 27, 2017
Toronto
✟32,827.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just a glimpse at feeding time round here, I can barely even walk, thought I'd share :angel::angel::angel:

They look well cared for and loved. God's love sustains all life........can hardly wait til all creation is released from its bondage to corruption. No idea what that will look like, but it's got to be good!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This will require DEEP INTERCESSION for me, I DO NOT DO SNAKES in the chicken house. Lets be specific too, pray I dont tear another door in the side of the building.
20170802_111433-1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eeeek! Looks like it already ate one of the eggs:openmouth:
It did and its wanting the other one, I threw a golf ball at it, didnt work, praying for my daddy to get back home quick, this is where I loose my cool and can't handle it, I do not like em AT ALL!!!!

Upvote 0

simplySummer

Jul 9, 2017
Northern Ca.
✟15,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need one of my boys there! They have caught king snakes since they were little (although those black snakes are much bigger!). One time my husband and I came home and our oldest (probably 17 at the time) had caught a rattle snake in our back yard and put it in a tub. He even applied for job one time to work for rattle snake removal co. He is a natural at it.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You need one of my boys there! They have caught king snakes since they were little (although those black snakes are much bigger!). One time my husband and I came home and our oldest (probably 17 at the time) had caught a rattle snake in our back yard and put it in a tub. He even applied for job one time to work for rattle snake removal co. He is a natural at it.
Your right about that, I sure could've used their help, so I just went back out to check, shovel in hand and he is gone, which means his belly is full, he's back at his house taking a nap, he will return Im afraid :doh:

• Prayers
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Glad he's gone for now..

Will the chickens make a ruckus if he comes back??
Yes they will and then start laying their eggs in other places so Im just gonna keep my eye out for him and have the shovel ready :)

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0