Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Apparently Russia didn’t attack the United States through its efforts to sway the 2016 Presidential elections.

Indeed. it's not that they didn't do it, it's that it's not considered an attack. It's not a conflict of interests, it's a confluence.

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Ah Devin. We’ll never forget your late night sprint to the White House and your endless shilling and leaking for Trump. You never earned that Golden Sycophant trophy you wanted so badly but my word you deserved it.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,396.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Apparently Russia didn’t attack the United States through its efforts to sway the 2016 Presidential elections.
It is so hard to keep track of whether Mueller's report is accurate or not ... at least if you listen to Donald and his various mouthpieces.

Upvote 0

Tiberius Lee

Sep 6, 2017
Wisconsin
✟145,612.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

Well said.

Entire US intelligent agency concluded – during Obama Administration and President Trump Administration that Russia tried to influence US election, but you want to believe it is hoax.

My question is if you and this administration don’t want to take US intelligent agency as it’s face value then why bother spending billions of dollar behind these agency, why not dismantle them ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,451.00
Faith
Pentecostal

I think it speaks VOLUMES when folks completely miss the point and make it sound like Nunez said something he clearly didn't say. I think the left is very good at that.

• Agree
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟141,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I think it speaks VOLUMES when folks completely miss the point and make it sound like Nunez said something he clearly didn't say. I think the left is very good at that.
Oh, the part where he labeled it a “witch hunt” for his colleagues to see if there was anything shady about Trump winning (fair & square, I’m not arguing that), with the teenie-tiny, itty-bitty, push that Putin arranged?

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,451.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Oh, the part where he labeled it a “witch hunt” for his colleagues to see if there was anything shady about Trump winning (fair & square, I’m not arguing that), with the teenie-tiny, itty-bitty, push that Putin arranged?

He still didn't say what you made it sound like he said. He never said Russia didn't attack the USA through through their efforts. He said the hoax was that Trump was involved. And he is right about that.

• Winner
Reactions: hislegacy
Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
He still didn't say what you made it sound like he said. He never said Russia didn't attack the USA through through their efforts. He said the hoax was that Trump was involved. And he is right about that.

We know that the Trump campaign had numerous contacts with Russia that they failed to disclose and lied about the number and content of those contacts. I don't recall anyone in position of authority claiming that Trump worked with Russia in the hacking itself (other than calling for them to do it on national TV, which he very much did, and they acted on that call within hours).

Mueller didn't show that Trump didn't "collaborate" with Russia. He said their actions didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy with regard to their hacking efforts/disinformation campaign.

Nunez is putting out a slanted narrative yet again, and Trump's supporters are eating it up.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

QFT

Where did I read that no American collided with Russia?

Oh, that Mueller guy.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟336,451.00
Faith
Pentecostal
We know that the Trump campaign had numerous contacts with Russia that they failed to disclose and lied about the number and content of those contacts. I don't recall anyone in position of authority claiming that Trump worked with Russia in the hacking itself (other than calling for them to do it on national TV, which he very much did, and they acted on that call within hours).

Mueller didn't show that Trump didn't "collaborate" with Russia. He said their actions didn't rise to the level of criminal conspiracy with regard to their hacking efforts/disinformation campaign.

Nunez is putting out a slanted narrative yet again, and Trump's supporters are eating it up.

So he didn't collaberate.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟699,459.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So he didn't collaberate.

Even USA Today has said it

Mueller report: Investigation found no evidence Trump conspired with Russia, leaves obstruction question open

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find evidence that President Donald Trump or members of his campaign conspired with Russia's efforts to sway the 2016 election
That is why the narrative changed to obstruction, they failed on their conspiracy in spades, yet some of the die hard conspiracy theorist cling onto the charges like Grimm death.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I dont trust nunez anymore than i trust anything coming out of the mouth of; comey, brennan, clapper or others at the fbi, who are all tainted in my opinion.

Nunes is a shill for trump and heavily bias. The russia thing was not a hoax, because russia was active in trying to impact the election. Now, the actions of some in the fbi, doj and intelligence might also be an issue, but that is a separate matter.

Upvote 0