David Bowie— Dead or Alive???

Is David Bowie dead for real or is he alive and this is all just a hoax?

• Bowie is dead. No doubt about it.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Bowie is alive and he faked his death

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Idk rly

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

※※♡Rose○Gold○Macaron♡※※

Jesus is sweeter than macarons.
Mar 12, 2020
Carterville Illinois
✟36,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I looked forward to having a good, chill night last night. I actually stood up an hour later than I anticipated, because of one thing. That thing was a situation that I never would have thought I would be in. This situation turned my calm night into something strange. Here's why.

I was listening to some Bowie songs, being normal. I saw a video of Sky News mentioning his death, so i clicked on it. Why did I click on it? I wanted to read what the comments had to say, as I expected people to be saddened and grieved, because I suppose I just wanted to see how people reacted to something made 4 years ago. A lot of the comments said something on the lines of "We know it's you David", as if they were just saying something nice to cope with their loss. There was a man in the video named Jack Stevens, and I noticed he looked a bit like Bowie. It wasn't until I saw one comment that changed my whole perspective on the comments, and Bowie himself.

Said comment said something on the lines of "I'm so glad to see many awake people in the comment section!" Awake? What did they mean by that? I read the replies and the replies made it clear that some people thought Jack Stevens was actually Bowie!!!

I had mixed feelings of this situation. I was thinking that this can't be true. I was actually hoping that he was still alive, and I felt a little upset that, if it was true, that he would do something so clever like that, which would be a very nasty move. So I searched on of this conspiracy theory, and apparently, "Bowie" died as a stage person, but the human being himself is still alive, somewhere, which some people claim.

Also, people analyzed that his song "Lazarus", named after that man in the Bible that came back to life by Jesus 4 days after his death, represented his stage persona "dying", but David Robert Jones surviving, which is honestly a wonky association, but I can see where they're coming from.

And plus, there are those who say that his death is "suspicious". He did a performance weeks before his death, as it was said he was in his terminal stage of cancer. Why would he perform if he was really sick? Now, I'm no doctor, but aren't individuals supposed to feel very weak in this terminal stage? The poor man would have been too weak to perform. Fishy...

So, if he actually is alive, why would he fake his own death? I've heard some reasons, one being he's done being a celeb and wants to live a quiet life (It's been done before, John Deacon retired from Queen and wants to live a private life, he's still alive, and hasn't faked his death). But, there was another reason, which I won't mention because one, it's not a good thing to mention and is too inappropriate.
So, what do you guys think? It can be so easy to believe anything, and I want the truth of this situation. Is this just a silly conspiracy, or something more?

※※♡Rose○Gold○Macaron♡※※

Mar 12, 2020
Carterville Illinois
✟36,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Bowie always did have a private life so that makes no sense
Woops, Ishould have added this: what I was thinking of was that if he was alive, he stopped appearing in public.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟719,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I looked forward to having a good, chill night last night. I actually stood up an hour later than I anticipated, because of one thing. That thing was a situation that I never would have thought I would be in. This situation turned my calm night into something strange. Here's why.

I was listening to some Bowie songs, being normal. I saw a video of Sky News mentioning his death, so i clicked on it. Why did I click on it? I wanted to read what the comments had to say, as I expected people to be saddened and grieved, because I suppose I just wanted to see how people reacted to something made 4 years ago. A lot of the comments said something on the lines of "We know it's you David", as if they were just saying something nice to cope with their loss. There was a man in the video named Jack Stevens, and I noticed he looked a bit like Bowie. It wasn't until I saw one comment that changed my whole perspective on the comments, and Bowie himself.

Said comment said something on the lines of "I'm so glad to see many awake people in the comment section!" Awake? What did they mean by that? I read the replies and the replies made it clear that some people thought Jack Stevens was actually Bowie!!!

I had mixed feelings of this situation. I was thinking that this can't be true. I was actually hoping that he was still alive, and I felt a little upset that, if it was true, that he would do something so clever like that, which would be a very nasty move. So I searched on of this conspiracy theory, and apparently, "Bowie" died as a stage person, but the human being himself is still alive, somewhere, which some people claim.

Also, people analyzed that his song "Lazarus", named after that man in the Bible that came back to life by Jesus 4 days after his death, represented his stage persona "dying", but David Robert Jones surviving, which is honestly a wonky association, but I can see where they're coming from.

And plus, there are those who say that his death is "suspicious". He did a performance weeks before his death, as it was said he was in his terminal stage of cancer. Why would he perform if he was really sick? Now, I'm no doctor, but aren't individuals supposed to feel very weak in this terminal stage? The poor man would have been too weak to perform. Fishy...

So, if he actually is alive, why would he fake his own death? I've heard some reasons, one being he's done being a celeb and wants to live a quiet life (It's been done before, John Deacon retired from Queen and wants to live a private life, he's still alive, and hasn't faked his death). But, there was another reason, which I won't mention because one, it's not a good thing to mention and is too inappropriate.
So, what do you guys think? It can be so easy to believe anything, and I want the truth of this situation. Is this just a silly conspiracy, or something more?

is david bowie dead - Google Search

Upvote 0

※※♡Rose○Gold○Macaron♡※※

Mar 12, 2020
Carterville Illinois
✟36,090.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I don't know, but if he faked his death, that would be wild!
Bro, it would! And people don't really have much information on Jack Stevens, which I should have added.

Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟306,520.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It's all about idolatry, the carefully managed variety.
If that were the case there are a lot of famous religious figures that need to get off the pedestal people have out them on.

Upvote 0