Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I love my daughter in law, Erica! She is a blessing to this family. She is a great mom and a very good wife - altogether a blessing!

Jonathan has answered the call to serve the Lord and become a minister. Now her struggles have consumed her. I think she is the main target of the enemy and is under a real attack.

She is struggling with depression and says that she feels like she is not pretty enough or good enough for Jonathan. She really struggles with believing that Jonathan needs her and will never leave her.

She has not confided in me even though I have reached out to her. I've told her how much we love having her and that she was exactly the kind of young woman we prayed our son would marry.

So I am reaching out to you for prayers. Thank you all for the goodness of heart!

Yahweh my Lord and my God, I pray for Erica. Lord, I ask that you give her wisdom and understanding - and please Lord bring her comfort and peace. Make her faith strong and make her heart confident. She is precious to us, Lord. Let every trial in her life bring her victory in Jesus' name.

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise him. (Ps. 28:7

“For You are my lamp, O Lord; the Lord shall enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop; by my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him." (2 Samuel 22:29)

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. (1 Jn 4:18)

“Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in your form their foes. Keep me as the apple of your eye, hide me in the shadow of your wings.” – Psalm 17:7-8

Behold, you are fair, my love!
Behold, you are fair ...
Your lips are like a strand of scarlet,
And your mouth is lovely . . . (Sng Sol 4)

“The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.” Psalm 138:8

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this pray, work in Erica's life, let she know that you have made Erica and Jonathan to be their better halfs. Let you bless them , let Jonathan serve you and Erica support him. Let not Erica be victim of the enemy, please work in her life and family and bless. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0