amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi everyone...I thought I would open this to welcome my friend Darby to the forum! I know sometimes some people open these here when they are newbies! so I thought I would do that for him...well Darby has only been here a couple of days...he accidentally wandered into apologetics and quickly found his way OUT of there! so I just want to say Welcome to darby! I am glad you are here!

katiyakat

spreading Smiles, Love and the Word
May 19, 2002
Visit site
✟237.00
Hello and welcome Darby! :wave:

We're all very glad to see you here and I hope you enjoy yourself :). I'm sure you will as everyone here in Fellowship is lovely :angel:. I should probably tell you now that I have appointed myself as Spreader of Smiles which accounts for the repeated appearance of my lil smiley friends (tee hee :D). Take care and God bless!

Love Katy and the Smiley Faces :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Originally posted by Badfish
Hi Darby! Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay! We look forward to your fellowship! :)

Thanks eveyone for all the kind words. Hey Badfish, that's a bad 'cuda on your avatar! What model is that, about a '70? I'm from the old school, and I remember those cars. And to answer you guys question about could I fit in to a silly bunch, the answer is,"OH YEAH!" I like to cut up and fellowship also. Some people think that Christian people are always serious, and don't take time to laugh. Well, they're wrong! I got a rough start on another forum, but my little Sister Amie convinced me to stick around for a while. There's some other dude around that has a rainbow trout on his avatar. Maybe I can catch up to him sometime, and talk trout fishing. Don't get me wrong, because my favorite things to talk about is how good the Lord has been to me. Fishing is a way for me to spend time on the waterways, to clear my mind and talk with my Father. Again, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I'm not as well versed as some of the other people here, but I can add my Hillbilly advice and point of view to some of the topics. :rolleyes: You guys take care, and be cool. PEACE. Darby

Upvote 0