Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Daniel's timeline part 3.

boy, is the author strict on his dating of the Passover,
yet he is obv. wrong.

Christ fulfilled the Passover, to the day and hour exactly...
so He did not eat it that year.
He died as they were killing the lambs for the Feast.
His death began the feast.

I was into the series, until this point.
disappointing.
what else did he get wrong if he got this simple one wrong?

Daniels Timeline - Part 3 of 12 - Understanding End Time Prophecy/Tribulation Period - YouTube

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
actually he got a bunch right.

Yeah, there truly are some incredible things demonstrated about the times we live in. He is obviously incorrect about a few things, but very correct on many more. Some people criticize because there are a few mistakes; but as a whole I believe the timeline is very close. The few errors therein were caused by assumptions from what I can tell.

As I have stated before, we will know by April 23 if the timeline proposed here is correct for the tribulation starting in late 2009 and ending in the fall of 2016.

The signs are just everywhere now, especially with the "wars and rumors of war".

With the "Daniel Timeline", even though it has some errors, as a whole is it priceless. It points us to the "season" of the beginning of the tribulation so now, so we can watch and prepare ourselves. That is a gift beyond what money can buy; and thank God for that.

Here it the direct link for the complete documentary.

THE DANIEL TIMELINE
Daniel's Timeline

Praise be to God
Marantha

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yeah, there truly are some incredible things demonstrated about the times we live in. He is obviously incorrect about a few things, but very correct on many more. Some people criticize because there are a few mistakes; but as a whole I believe the timeline is very close. The few errors therein were caused by assumptions from what I can tell.

As I have stated before, we will know by April 23 if the timeline proposed here is correct for the tribulation starting in late 2009 and ending in the fall of 2016.
I don't think you have the liberty to say that outright.
you can say it is your opinion that thus and thus will happen when ever.

remember that you were wrong about your first date.
nothing happened.
it's the boy who cried wolf, kinda thing....
most pre tribbers loose all credibility after doing what you did
so tred carefully.
being a watchman is great, if you are warning of the right thing.

so, iyo what kind of significant thing will mark this mid way point?

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't think you have the liberty to say that outright.
you can say it is your opinion that thus and thus will happen when ever.

remember that you were wrong about your first date.
nothing happened.
it's the boy who cried wolf, kinda thing....
most pre tribbers loose all credibility after doing what you did
so tred carefully.
being a watchman is great, if you are warning of the right thing.

Actually Zeke, yes I can say that that if nothing happens by April 23, the video is flat out wrong. That is because a 1260 day period of time is necessary before the end of October 2016.

The 1260 time span is Biblical, and has to coincide with the Fall Feasts of 2016.

After April 23, there is not time sufficient for 1260 days before the October 2016 Fall Feasts of God.

Also, I was not wrong about March 22. Even if I would have been it is of no concern to me what people would think. I am not here to please any of you. I only would have been concerned about any effect I had on the Body of Christ.

I stated what happened that day, and I stand by it. The abomination that WILL be placed to cause desolation WAS revealed on that day. Accept what you like, I stand firm.

Glory to Christ
Marantha

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I stated what happened that day, and I stand by it. The abomination that WILL be placed to cause desolation WAS revealed on that day. Accept what you like, I stand firm.

Glory to Christ
Marantha

I still think they got 22nd March right, but I'm the only one that does think that. but it was no coincidence that Obama went to Israel on those dates. I believe we have entered the trib now, and we're in the last 3.5 years.

You weren't predicting the date of the rapture. I have a good idea about that, but I'm not going to start setting dates now, as no one would believe it.
Does it say in Daniel that everything will happen again as it did in the days of Antiochus?

I was watching a vid by pastor Begley, and he was saying how the end of Daniel is being fulfilled now, and the news from the north and east, is about Russia and China. He obviously thinks that Obama is the antichrist, and so do I.
I predict that Obama will continue in power as a dictator, and they can quote me on that, if i'm wrong then i'll fess up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
zeke37 said

The mid way point will be marked by the abomination, which was revealed on March 22, being placed "in they Holy Place".

This event will be accompanied with the "false signs and lying wonders" spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:9. This will also signify the beginning of the great tribulation, and also that there are 1260 days left until the end of the reign of the antichrist.

That is also the day those in Judea are commanded to flee to the mountains of Jordan. I am convinced that will happen VERY soon, around April 20.

BEFORE that things will be getting VERY nasty in the M.E.

Forget about N.K for now, nothing is going to happen yet. The principle rule of warfare is that you DO NOT LET your enemy know what you are going to do beforehand. If this is happening; it is just a show.

REAL attacks are by surprise for maximum effect and minimum opportunity for your enemy to prepare.

The M.E. is what we are all watching right now. What happens there will determine when the "abomination" that CAUSES desolation will be PLACED.

All Praise to God
Marantha

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PreachingChristCrucified

Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Mar 6, 2013
✟1,580.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I still think they got 22nd March right

Why? I don't. There is no evidence that the AoD was revealed.

but it was no coincidence that Obama went to Israel on those dates.

Yes, it was just a coincidence.

I believe we have entered the trib now, and we're in the last 3.5 years.

Why there is no evidence of this.

He obviously thinks that Obama is the antichrist, and so do I.

Why? I see no evidence to suggest this.

I predict that Obama will continue in power as a dictator, and they can quote me on that, if i'm wrong then i'll fess up.

Obama will finish his four years and then fade out the same as every other President.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,941.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I still think they got 22nd March right, but I'm the only one that does think that. but it was no coincidence that Obama went to Israel on those dates.

Well first of all, I think it probably was.
Secondly, that only has any significance at all if you believe that Obama is the antichrist. I don't - any more than I believe that Kissenger, Ronald Regan, Tony Blair, Prince William, are, were or have been.

Tony Blair was a particularly strong candidate at one point - he was supposed to be the first president of the EU, sign a peace treaty and was going to live in Israel. Prince William is supposed to be a candidate because the Welsh flag has a dragon on it!??
And whichever pope is in office at the time, is a candidate.

Many people go to Israel; what does that matter?

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,052,941.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The mid way point will be marked by the abomination, which was revealed on March 22, being placed "in they Holy Place".

WHAT was revealed on March 22nd?? I have asked this before and had no reply.

Some time ago we were being told that there "might only be a few days left", we were to watch to see what happened when Obama left Jerusalem, and that there were a few people who might want to take a pot shot at him. Well guess what? Nothing happened, he left Israel, we are all still here and I, for one, had a lovely, and very special Easter.

It's a good job I'm not a new Christian, nor that I am tempted to believe these things - I could be feeling rather hurt right now, with my faith being somewhat shaken.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Why? I don't. There is no evidence that the AoD was revealed.

Obama will finish his four years and then fade out the same as every other President.

I don't think so, this time it's different. I think there is only one man of sin/son of perdition. I know it's not nice to say that about someone. I believe that John Paul II was the antichrist.. but not the same individual as the son of perdition.
I need to go over the Daniel Timeline again sometime, but at the moment I am more into skip codes.
I don't understand this thing about April being a test, I know it was explained to me, but I've forgotten again. I don't think there is going to be any fleeing to Jordan, why would that happen? That could only happen if there was a temple, and all sorts of miraculous/wondrous stuff was going on, and that's probably some years off yet. Perhaps if there was an Islamic/Jewish temple, and something wondrous happened, the AoD, whatever that is.

Upvote 0

Marantha

Feb 3, 2013
✟15,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Strong in Him;

Thanks for your input; honestly. It is your choice, and the choice of ALL who read here to believe what you will. What I write here is because I love Christians. One tries to protect those they love. You do not have to agree or believe what is put forth here. It is for discussion, and you can believe what you will.

This is NOT fundamental Christian doctrine so what is discussed here HAS NO EFFECT on your or anyone else's Salvation.

May God bless you,
Marantha

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
zeke37 said

so you are saying that Obama,
who was in Israel then, March 22,
is the Abomination,
and he will do something dramatic this month
which will mark the mid point of the trib

so then, if that kind of an event does not happen,
what then?

This event will be accompanied with the "false signs and lying wonders" spoken of in 2 Thessalonians 2:9. This will also signify the beginning of the great tribulation, and also that there are 1260 days left until the end of the reign of the antichrist.

That is also the day those in Judea are commanded to flee to the mountains of Jordan. I am convinced that will happen VERY soon, around April 20.
ok, thx for your clarification.
I can't see God having the jews live in the dessert for 3.5 years,
at Petra or where ever.
seems unreasonable

BEFORE that things will be getting VERY nasty in the M.E.
isn't it before that right now?
I mean, that's only weeks away....mere days

Forget about N.K for now, nothing is going to happen yet. The principle rule of warfare is that you DO NOT LET your enemy know what you are going to do beforehand. If this is happening; it is just a show.

REAL attacks are by surprise for maximum effect and minimum opportunity for your enemy to prepare.

The M.E. is what we are all watching right now. What happens there will determine when the "abomination" that CAUSES desolation will be PLACED.

All Praise to God
Marantha
Russia and a muslim alliance ;)

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Timeline is obviously wrong. As there was no AOD in the temple or and AC declaring it to be God in Jerusalem.

Hebrews left Egypt on the 15th not the 14th. See Num 33:3.

The Passover lamb was always killed in the evening on 13th day of Abib/Nisan.

Shalom
Mark
well, Passover Lamb was kept until the 14th day, and after Even (sunset)
it was killed and eaten.

so your premise of the 13th day is wrong.

that tells me at the end of the 14th day,
which lines up with Christ's crucifixion date/day of the week,
and both the High Sabbath and the weekly Sabbath
as well as lining up with the FirstFruit offering that Christ ALSO fulfilled

folks like to argue the timing of these events,
but what we must remember is the feasts are a celebration
of actual physical events
and foreshadow things to come (fulfillment of the fall feasts)

those events have an order to them,
and Christ's death and Resurrection and Rising to the Throne,
follows those dates perfectly

wait till the 14 day
then after that day has been counted, at dusk kill the lamb
mark your doorposts
so it's now actually the 15th after dusk
then that night the death angel comes to kill,
but those under the blood of the lamb are saved

that's at night of the 15th...
the day of the 15th follows, and they leave Egypt...

Upvote 0