Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Lifeless distractions until you recognize everything that Christ has accomplished at and since Calvary.

Your futurized fantasies and fallacies have left you with nothing but a dead carcass and a hollow shell.
Jesus's return is lifeless?

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I suggest that you begin to put together a timeline chart of events leading up to Jesus's coming in power and glory.

Upvote 0

garee

Feb 18, 2013
✟22,818.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thanks for the offer. I would offer the poetic language in Revelation used in parables is not only inspired but also signified . . using the prescription of things seen in order to give us the eternal unseen gospel understanding (2 Corinthians4:18) called the hidden mana in Revelation 2:17.

The opening statement helps us to understand that especially in the last book(Revelation) having the entire word of God to search out a matter

.The thousands years represent a unknow time .God does not give eacat number of time or people .

He will come as a thief in the night on the last day .We are in the last days (metaphoric signified thousand years) they began at the time of the first century reformation when Jesus said it is finished , restoring the order with no earthly visual representatives like kings or fathers a hierarchy of venerable men lording it over the faith of the non venerable pew sitters. That abomination of desolation was made desolate.

The Amil position works out the best for rightly dividing the parables in any book .

Revelation 1 King James Version (KJV) The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I would suggest using the KJV.
And I'd suggest you also look at versions based on the original written language, Greek. The KJV is a translation of a Latin translation....so it's a translation of on translation to another. Remember that game "telephone"...?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
John was living in the last days before the Jews would be led into the nations. Which during their exile, the gospel would be spread throughout the entire world unto all nations. Which the Jews returned to the land of Israel, and Israel became a nation again, in one day, fulfilling Isaiah 66:7-8.
Acts 2 represents when Israel became a nation.....the Holy nation of priests when God poured out His Spirit on them and gave them new life.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Acts 2 represents when Israel became a nation.....the Holy nation of priests when God poured out His Spirit on them and gave them new life.
Gog/Magog has not taken place yet. Israel over there is the nation that will be attacked by the Gog/Magog nations - which include Iran and Libya.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
Obviously few on Earth believe in Jesus, in any way that shows they trust Him at all.
This is confirmed later in Revelation - "two thirds of mankind" refuses to repent .....

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And I'd suggest you also look at versions based on the original written language, Greek. The KJV is a translation of a Latin translation....so it's a translation of on translation to another. Remember that game "telephone"...?

You are misinformed.

The Textus Receptus used for the KJV New Testament is from Koine Greek texts mainly. Erasmus used Greek texts mostly for his Novum Instrumentum omne translation. Martin Luther used Erasmus' translation for his translation of the New Testament into German, just as William Tyndale also did for the English New Testament.

But more modern translations, like you point to favor instead, are from the corrupt Alexandrian texts which do not make up the majority of Greek texts in existence. The Majority Texts is the Byzantine or Textus Receptus because it makes up the majority of Greek text manuscripts in existence, proving that is what the majority of early Christians used. It is what Erasmus mostly used for his New Testament translation.

Wescott and Hort in the 1880's are the ones who introduced the Alexandrian texts from the Alexandrian school in Egypt. Origen and Clement were from that school, and their writings reveal a pagan corrupted influence, since they were so surrounded by paganism in Alexandria. That is what most so-called modern Bible translations use (like the NIV).

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Partial Preterism, Covenant theology movement, New Covenant theology movement, Ideaology are not going change the fact that Ezekiel 38-39 has not happened yet, and is prophesied to happen in the latter days, latter years. Which Israel has to be a nation again for that prophesy to take place. And the nation of Israel over there is it.
Yes....in the "latter days" that Jesus and His disciples has proclaimed they were living in.
Gog/Magog has not taken place yet. Israel over there is the nation that will be attacked by the Gog/Magog nations - which include Iran and Libya.
Starting back in Genesis, a person can follow the progression of the fulfillment of the prophecy given to Abraham:

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Jacob foretold the future of his sons in his farewell speech (recorded in Genesis 49:1-27)....but notice what Jacob said about Judah?

Genesis 49:10
The scepter will not depart from Judah,

nor the staff from between his feet,(c)

until Shiloh (d )comes

and the allegiance of the nations is his.
.......in other words, the throne (scepter of power) belonged to King David until Christ came. Christ was the promised descendant of David's to take the throne.....but it's NOT on earth.

....."until Shiloh comes"?The footnote (d) states = Or until the one to whom tribute belongs.

Ezekiel's prophecy recorded in Ezekiel 36:24-27 states that Israel will be regathered during the period of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and cleansing of sin. That time is recorded in Acts 2:16-20 (30 AD....50 days after Christ's fulfillment of Passover).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes....in the "latter days" that Jesus and His disciples has proclaimed they were living in.

Starting back in Genesis, a person can follow the progression of the fulfillment of the prophecy given to Abraham:

Genesis 12:3
I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you; and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
Jacob foretold the future of his sons in his farewell speech (recorded in Genesis 49:1-27)....but notice what Jacob said about Judah?

Genesis 49:10
The scepter will not depart from Judah,

nor the staff from between his feet,(c)

until Shiloh (d )comes

and the allegiance of the nations is his.
.......in other words, the throne (scepter of power) belonged to King David until Christ came. Christ was the promised descendant of David's to take the throne.....but it's NOT on earth.

....."until Shiloh comes"?
Ezekiel's prophecy recorded in Ezekiel 36:24-27 states that Israel will be regathered during the period of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and cleansing of sin. That time is recorded in Acts 2:16-20 (30 AD....50 days after Christ's fulfillment of Passover).

Wrong.

David's throne is, and always has been, and always will be... an EARTHLY THRONE. And Lord Jesus is NOT sitting on it yet today.

The Genesis 49:10 prophecy is specifically... about one of the seed of the tribe of Judah maintaining David's throne all the way up to the day when Jesus returns to claim it. What you have done is try to turn that prophecy backwards!

Upvote 0

Davy

Site Supporter
Nov 25, 2017
USA
✟267,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Beware brethren, of all the hijackers who try to push the lie that Christ's physical Kingdom is already established here on earth today. It is not, and won't be here 'literally' until Jesus returns to this earth, as written. As of today, only Christ's spiritual kingdom through His Church is established here on earth, as this present world is NOT our inheritance in Him. Like Peter said in 2 Peter 3, those in Christ seek a new heavens and a new earth, per God's Promise.

What this means is there exist enemies of Christ today that are trying to adopt Christianity into their "one world government" structure, so as to deceive as many believers on Christ as possible into working for their long-range plan to take over the earth, and introduce their fake Messiah in Jerusalem (i.e., the Antichrist). This is why there are deceived Churches that are supporting that "one world government" movement today. And that plan does not work well if Christians are not deceived into thinking that Christ's Kingdom is ALREADY established here on earth today!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ezekiel's prophecy recorded in Ezekiel 36:24-27 states that Israel will be regathered during the period of the outpouring of the Holy Spirit and cleansing of sin.
Time of the end, latter days, latter years after the Gog/Magog event.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Wrong.

David's throne is, and always has been, and always will be... an EARTHLY THRONE. And Lord Jesus is NOT sitting on it yet today.
King David has been on earth since he died?

Even the late John Walvoord disagrees with that. He's stated: "This prophecy cannot be fulfilled today because
David has not been resurrected and because there is no
Davidic throne on earth."

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Time of the end, latter days, latter years after the Gog/Magog event.
Yes....I agree. That's fulfilled.

Hebrews 1:1-2
God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds

Ezekiel 38:16
"You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land.
It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes."

Michael the archangel spoke to Daniel associating the latter days with Daniel's people.

Daniel 10:14 (NKJV) "Now I have come to make you understand
what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come."
The phrase "your people" is referring to Daniel's people. Daniel was written about 536 BC. He says that the vision of what will happen to Israel in the latter days is a long way off (in 536 BC), "the vision refers to many days to come." So, in Daniel's time, the "last days" were a long way off.

The last prophet of the old testament, Micah wrote this about the "last days ":

Micah 3:12
Therefore because of you Zion shall be plowed like a field, Jerusalem shall become heaps of ruins, And the mountain of the temple Like the bare hills of the forest.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes....I agree. That's fulfilled.
No Gog/Magog has not happened yet.

When in the future Gog's army is destroyed it takes 7 months to bury the dead, and the place of mass grave will be called Hamongog.

Ezekiel 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.

God does not pour his spirit out on the house of Israel until after Jesus returns, 7 years later, Jesus Himself speaking in the text...

Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

The partial preterism, covenant theology movement, new covenant theology movement, idealism, Judaism, all of these erroneous
eschatology teachings are about to come to a sudden and abrupt end.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
God does not pour his spirit out on the house of Israel until after Jesus returns, 7 years later, Jesus Himself speaking in the text...

Ezekiel 39:29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD
So what was that which happened here? A dress rehearsal that meant nothing?

Acts 2
1When the day of Pentecost(a) came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.5Now there were dwelling(b) in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6And when this sound rang out, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking his own language.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So what was that which happened here? A dress rehearsal that meant nothing?

Acts 2
1When the day of Pentecost(a) came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw tongues like flames of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.5Now there were dwelling(b) in Jerusalem God-fearing Jews from every nation under heaven. 6And when this sound rang out, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard them speaking his own language.
If you had 12 persons in a room, each from a different tribe of Israel - would those twelve persons be the nation of Israel ? No they would not.

Do an internet search on Israel. You will find that the population is 9 million.

The partial preterist eschatology is all wrong.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
If you had 12 persons in a room, each from a different tribe of Israel - would those twelve persons be the nation of Israel ? No they would not.

Do an internet search on Israel. You will find that the population is 9 million.

I don't see a requirement here for all to be in attendance or it didn't happen?

Ezekiel 39:29
Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD

Exodus 19:6
And you will be my kingdom of priests, my holy nation.’ This is the message you must give to the people of Israel.”
.....as I asked earlier....if Acts 2 wasn't fulfillment of Ezekiel's prophecy....what was it? God certainly hasn't poured out His Spirit on modern geopolitical Israel....and that is what seems to begin the holy nation in which His name would no longer be profaned:

Ezekiel 39:7
So I will make My holy name known among My people Israel and will no longer allow it to be profaned. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, the Holy One in Israel.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

The Bible isn’t written about modern Israel.....but instead the biblical Israelites living in Jesus's day. Rabbinic Jews have nothing to do with the covenant made on Mt Sinai. They weren't responsible in any way for the Crucifixion of Jesus.

Your last statement is mere opinion.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Beware brethren, of all the hijackers who try to push the lie that Christ's physical Kingdom is already established here on earth today
Christ's throne is in heaven (but He has already been given His rightful authority over all - in heaven and on earth). There will be no earthly kingdom:

Jeremiah 22:30 (of Jehoiachin)
None of his descendants will prosper to sit on the throne of David or to rule again in Judah.”
Jesus is a descendant of Jehoiachin.
His kingdom is here as we are His Temples with Him as our chief Cornerstone.

Upvote 0