MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here you go again: avoid everything I just said which forbids your position and then make another evasive outlandish charge against Amil (which is your form). This is beyond ignorance any more. This is a willful campaign of deceit to misrepresent Amil truth. Christian do not do such things. They are bound by truth.

I ask my Amil brethren to note this because it has gone on for too long.

Notably, there is never any apologies or repentance for these continual misrepresentations by Tim - never. That is because it is intentional.
I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and wondered if he just is unable to comprehend any view but his own for some reason, but at this point it's impossible to conclude that his blatant misrepresentations of Amil are by accident. His blatant lies about Amil are constant. How can that not be on purpose? He needs to be reported. This is unacceptable.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does a literal 1000 dollars have a beginning and an end, or is it an indefinite amount of money? How can a thousand dollars exist, if not literally?
How many times do I have to say that I believe the time period that the "thousand years" represents has a beginning and an end? It doesn't have to be literal in order to refer to a real time period with a beginning and an end.

Do you believe the 70 weeks of Daniel 9:24-27 each refer to literal 7 day weeks? Or do you believe, as most of us do, that each week instead represents 7 years which would mean the weeks are not literal as we would normally understand the duration of a week (7 days)? If you believe each week represents 7 years and not a literal week of 7 days then does that mean the 70 weeks doesn't have a beginning and an end just because it isn't literal 7 day weeks?

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If Satan can back up his theology with water proof, logic proof, Scripture, would you agree with Satan on principle? Eve agreed with Satan's wisdom, look at the consequences.
What in the world is wrong with you? Do you actually believe that Satan would make a watertight, logic proof argument supported by scripture? Of course he wouldn't! All he ever does is lie and purposely take scripture out of context like he did when talking to Jesus when He fasted for 40 days and nights. So, why are you even suggesting that possibility?

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Please do not speak on my behalf. Every time you do you deliberately misrepresent what I say because you are unable to rebut what i actually write.

Without any rebuttal to the Amil position, and without any Scripture to support your error (just man-made religious theories), you have to resort to misinformation now.
You quoted the Scripture. Are you avoiding the point by just attacking me? Show me in Scripture where Amil is given to the church as a God given principle. Instead of attacking me just give your interpretation of Amil. Why can you mock the pre-mill view over and over instead of actually presenting what an amil in the Bible looks like? Did Peter deny that the Day of the Lord is as 1000 years? Did John trash the words of Revelation 20?

I am not a professional prankster like it seems some posters here are quite good at. I respect people, unlike many post here paint me as a jerk. I never use debate tactics as you should very well realize. I stink at this and trying my best. You want honesty, you got it. But I answer to God, not human theology. So keep accusing me falsely. It is my endurance to the end. I sincerely have to Thank You.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
How many times do I have to say that I believe the time period that the "thousand years" represents has a beginning and an end? It doesn't have to be literal in order to refer to a real time period with a beginning and an end.

Do you believe the 70 weeks of Daniel 9:24-27 each refer to literal 7 day weeks? Or do you believe, as most of us do, that each week instead represents 7 years which would mean the weeks are not literal as we would normally understand the duration of a week (7 days)? If you believe each week represents 7 years and not a literal week of 7 days then does that mean the 70 weeks doesn't have a beginning and an end just because it isn't literal 7 day weeks?
Then why is Revelation 20 symbolism instead of John being literal? The context is clear and not ambiguous in the least. The time starts at the end of the battle of Armageddon, and the characters are very well developed. Satan is released. There is no need to change something literal and turn it in to symbolism.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I stink at this and trying my best. You want honesty, you got it.
Thank you for your honesty. So, this means when you misrepresent our view you're doing it only because you "stink at this". I will accept this explanation and not accuse you of purposely misrepresenting our view again. I will assume that it's just because you struggle to understand what others are saying.

But, please, try a little harder to understand the Amil view. You don't have to agree with it, but it would be nice if you understood it better so that you didn't misrepresent it all the time.

Upvote 0

Spiritual Jew

Amillennialist
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2020
MI
✟308,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then why is Revelation 20 symbolism instead of John being literal? The context is clear and not ambiguous in the least. The time starts at the end of the battle of Armageddon, and the characters are very well developed. Satan is released. There is no need to change something literal and turn it in to symbolism.
Because I believe your view doesn't line up with other scripture passages such as John 5:28-29, Acts 17:30-31, Matthew 24:29-39, 2 Peter 3:3-13, 1 Thess 4:13-5:6, 2 Thess 1:7-10, 1 Cor 15:50-54/Rev 11:15-18/Rev 21:4, Rev 19:18, Rev 1:5-6, 1 Peter 2:9, Col 1:13, Matt 28:18, 1 Cor 15:22-24, Matt 13:40-43, Matt 13:47-50, Matt 25:31-46, Heb 2:14-15 and many others.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Because I believe your view doesn't line up with other scripture passages such as John 5:28-29, Acts 17:30-31, Matthew 24:29-39, 2 Peter 3:3-13, 1 Thess 4:13-5:6, 2 Thess 1:7-10, 1 Cor 15:50-54/Rev 11:15-18/Rev 21:4, Rev 19:18, Rev 1:5-6, 1 Peter 2:9, Col 1:13, Matt 28:18, 1 Cor 15:22-24, Matt 13:40-43, Matt 13:47-50, Matt 25:31-46, Heb 2:14-15 and many others.
John 5:28-29

25 Yes, indeed! I tell you that there is coming a time — in fact, it’s already here — when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who listen will come to life.
26 For just as the Father has life in himself, so he has given the Son life to have in himself.
27 Also he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.
28 Don’t be surprised at this; because the time is coming when all who are in the grave will hear his voice
29 and come out — those who have done good to a resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to a resurrection of judgment.

By themselves are taken out of context. Verse 25 says it is already that time. Lazarus was the first one called out. According to verse 29, Lazarus can never die again. Once called it is an eternal state of life. Do you even accept these verses as written? The GWT is the very last call. The implied meaning goes hand in hand with Paul's verse that death is appointed to all mankind. After death the judgment. Jesus is the one calling out of this appointed condition to one's final judgment. For those in Christ, there is no final judgment, because God judged us on the Cross. At physical death, the soul is called directly to Paradise. 2 Corinthians 5.

Acts 17:30-31

30 “In the past, God overlooked such ignorance; but now he is commanding all people everywhere to turn to him from their sins.
31 For he has set a Day when he will judge the inhabited world, and do it justly, by means of a man whom he has designated. And he has given public proof of it by resurrecting this man from the dead.”

God's judgment was on the Cross, for those in this man. For those outside of this man it is the GWT. Does the day set for the wicked negate the Cross? This verse does not touch pre-mill. That Day could mean the GWT, but the Day is about living inhabitants. Nor does Paul give the qualifier "of the Lord".

The "Day" Paul mentioned could be the Cross, could be the Second Coming, could be the GWT. Not enough information to prove anything.

Matthew 24:29-39

22 Indeed, if the length of this time had not been limited, no one would survive; but for the sake of those who have been chosen, its length will be limited.
23 “At that time, if someone says to you, ‘Look! Here’s the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ don’t believe him.
24 For there will appear false Messiahs and false prophets performing great miracles — amazing things! — so as to fool even the chosen, if possible.
25 There! I have told you in advance!
26 So if people say to you, ‘Listen! He’s out in the desert!’ don’t go; or, ‘Look! He’s hidden away in a secret room!’ don’t believe it.
27 For when the Son of Man does come, it will be like lightning that flashes out of the east and fills the sky to the western horizon.
28 Wherever there’s a dead body, that’s where you find the vultures.
29 “But immediately following the trouble of those times,
the sun will grow dark,
the moon will stop shining,
the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers in heaven will be shaken.

30 “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, all the tribes of the Land will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with tremendous power and glory.

The verses leading up to 23, explain the Trumpets and Thunders. Jesus promised this time would be limited or shortened. Limited from what? Jesus was only on earth for about 3.5 years. If this time is the 70th week, then there is a set number of days, Jesus has left on earth. Since Jesus clearly points out He is coming to finish the 7 years in person, then it can only be that time on earth that gets shorter and shorter. That again works hand in hand with the verse that Jesus pointed out the Second Coming starts and not even He knows the day or hour. God, at that time waits to declare the start of the Trumpets and Thunders. The end and The week of celebration is a fixed date. The start is not a fixed date.

It is impossible for the Second Coming to happen at the end of this time, or even at the end of Satan's 42 months. The Second Coming is the point that starts the Trumpets and Thunders, because they are the time of Jesus' final ministry on earth, and the final harvest. While that time is shortened, it is not pancaked into a single day. The rest of the verses show the same condition at the opening of the 6th seal. Revelation is in Chronological order, because it is the Lamb on the earth as Jesus promised in these verses. And all will know when it happens.

2 Peter 3:3-13

3 First, understand this: during the Last Days, scoffers will come, following their own desires
4 and asking, “Where is this promised ‘coming’ of his? For our fathers have died, and everything goes on just as it has since the beginning of creation.”
5 But, wanting so much to be right about this, they overlook the fact that it was by God’s Word that long ago there were heavens, and there was land which arose out of water and existed between the waters,
6 and that by means of these things the world of that time was flooded with water and destroyed.
7 It is by that same Word that the present heavens and earth, having been preserved, are being kept for fire until the Day of Judgment, when ungodly people will be destroyed.
8 Moreover, dear friends, do not ignore this: with the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like one day
9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some people think of slowness; on the contrary, he is patient with you; for it is not his purpose that anyone should be destroyed, but that everyone should turn from his sins.
10 However, the Day of the Lord will come “like a thief.” On that Day the heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will melt and disintegrate, and the earth and everything in it will be burned up.
11 Since everything is going to be destroyed like this, what kind of people should you be? You should lead holy and godly lives,
12 as you wait for the Day of God and work to hasten its coming. That Day will bring on the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt from the heat;
13 but we, following along with his promise, wait for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness will be at home.

This is the proof text of "Day" being "1000 years". So either you ignore that point and disregard Peters warning, or you use this text to contradict Jesus' own words in the last set of verses. Both your private interpretation. Honestly, Scripture cannot contradict Scripture. This Coming Day with the Lord is 1000 years. Peter shows us God's patience over "this" 5990 year span. Except in the 1st century it had only been 3990 years. Was Peter hinting that the church would have to wait another 1990 years, so prepare to be patient like God is patient and long suffering?

Peter was always portrayed as being impatient, and is this a confession text at the end of his life? He wanted to walk back to the shore with Jesus. He wanted to build temples on the mount of Transfiguration. He cut off an ear, starting a physical fight, when no physical Kingdom was forthcoming. Why fail to see, that destruction and a NHNE does come, but comes at the END of the Day with the Lord. Literally at the end of the 1000 years. Oh, and after the Second Coming as well. Peter points out the Day WITH the Lord, clearly indicates this Day also happens after the Second Coming.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:6

13 Now, brothers, we want you to know the truth about those who have died; otherwise, you might become sad the way other people
14 do who have nothing to hope for. For since we believe that Yeshua died and rose again, we also believe that in the same way God, through Yeshua, will take with him those who have died.
15 When we say this, we base it on the Lord’s own word: we who remain alive when the Lord comes will certainly not take precedence over those who have died.
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a rousing cry, with a call from one of the ruling angels, and with God’s shofar; those who died united with the Messiah will be the first to rise;
17 then we who are left still alive will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord.
18 So encourage each other with these words.
1 But you have no need to have anything written to you, brothers, about the times and dates when this will happen;
2 because you yourselves well know that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
3 When people are saying, “Everything is so peaceful and secure,” then destruction will suddenly come upon them, the way labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there is no way they will escape.
4 But you, brothers, are not in the dark, so that the Day should take you by surprise like a thief;
5 for you are all people who belong to the light, who belong to the day. We don’t belong to the night or to darkness,
6 so let’s not be asleep, like the rest are; on the contrary, let us stay alert and sober.

We in Christ are not dead. Those on the fence can fall to sleep. Paul says those who physically died, have been called and taken with Christ.
"we also believe that in the same way God, through Yeshua, will take with him those who have died."

Nor do they wait for the living.
"we who remain alive when the Lord comes will certainly not take precedence over those who have died."

How can this not be an ongoing process? This is the emphasis Paul is making.
"with a call from one of the ruling angels"

Jesus said His voice calls. At the Second Coming it is the voice of one of the ruling angels. Those in Christ come with Christ. They did rise first.

Why are you using these verses to refute the Lord's Day? Paul makes the claim he does not have to point out the timing. Those in Christ should know. It is not even open for debate or private interpretation. These verses do not contradict the Scriptures already covered earlier in this post.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10

4 Therefore, we boast about you in the congregations of God because of your perseverance and trust in all the persecutions and troubles you are going through.
5 This is clear evidence that God’s judgment is just; and as a result, you will be counted worthy of the Kingdom of God for which you are suffering.
6 For it is justice for God to pay back trouble to those who are troubling you,
7 and to give rest along with us to you who are being troubled, when the Lord Yeshua is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels
8 in a fiery flame. Then he will punish those who don’t know God, that is, those who don’t listen to the Good News of our Lord Yeshua and obey it.
9 They will suffer the just penalty of eternal destruction, far away from the face of the Lord and the glory of his might.
10 On that Day, when he comes to be glorified by his holy people and admired by all who have trusted, you will be among them, because you trusted our witness to you.

Paul points out tribulation is ongoing, and endurance has nothing to do with a special end of the world event. The "end" is the end of one's physical existence, and not based on the calendar. Being glorified happens at the Second Coming.
"On that Day, when he comes to be glorified by his holy people"

Yes God judges the wicked as well. God promises to avenge all injustice brought against those who represent God on earth. Those who troubled Paul and those in the 1st century are already dead and in sheol. Jesus claims sheol is already a place of torment. Not even the GWT needs to happen at the Second Coming, because the punishment has been ongoing for 1990 years. Judgment is not based on a one time event. It is true that at the GWT they will be judged according to their works. God will point out in reminder, they are being held accountable. This passage does not change the chronology of Revelation. It just highlights some of the events John recorded. Not even by name. You still have to refer to Revelation to place the chronology. Paul says nothing about the chronology unless you can figure out "Day".

1 Corinthians 15:50-54

50 Let me say this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot share in the Kingdom of God, nor can something that decays share in what does not decay.
51 Look, I will tell you a secret — not all of us will die! But we will all be changed!
52 It will take but a moment, the blink of an eye, at the final shofar. For the shofar will sound, and the dead will be raised to live forever, and we too will be changed.
53 For this material which can decay must be clothed with imperishability, this which is mortal must be clothed with immortality.
54 When what decays puts on imperishability and what is mortal puts on immortality, then this passage in the Tanakh will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.

This is Paul's one verse that seemingly contradicts all his other writings. Does Paul intentionally contradict himself. No! Those in Christ will come with Christ, they will have still been raised to live forever. The emphasis is still that ALL will be changed. Since you cannot just take one Scripture and make a point, reconciling it with all of Paul's other writings, the first resurrection is a type and has been ongoing, and can never be a one time event. Jesus set the precedent in your very first Scripture. The time has already started while Jesus was alive and prior to the Cross. Lazarus is proof in the power of the first resurrection. Not a when, but a type. The first death is physical, the first resurrection is physical, thus bodily. Lazarus and Christ and all in Christ in Paradise currently have an incorruptible body, because they have already experienced the first resurrection. Since Christ was changed all have been changed. Only those alive at the Second Coming will be changed in mid air. No one can see the soul change bodies, and on that Day, it will happen so fast, no one will see it either except the end result. At that second Death will be conquered for all in Christ. As for the wicked, that opportunity is passed. Even those looking up in fear, that Day, will never be given the choice of eternal life. The only exception, will be those who are beheaded for not taking the mark. But they will never be glorified.

Revelation 11:15-18

15 The seventh angel sounded his shofar; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying,

“The kingdom of the world
has become the Kingdom
of our Lord and his Messiah,
and he will rule forever and ever!”

16 The twenty-four elders sitting on their thrones in God’s presence fell on their faces and worshipped God,
17 saying,

“We thank you, Adonai,
God of heaven’s armies,
the One who is and was,
that you have taken your power
and have begun to rule.
18 “The Goyim raged.
But now your rage has come,
the time for the dead to be judged,
the time for rewarding your servants the prophets
and your holy people,
those who stand in awe of your name,
both small and great.
It is also the time for destroying
those who destroy the earth.”
19 Then the Temple of God in heaven was opened, and the Ark of the Covenant was seen in his Temple; and there were flashes of lightning, voices, peals of thunder, an earthquake and violent hail.

We know where the Ark of the Covenant is. It will be revealed at the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet is after the Second Coming. It heralds the end of Christ's ministry on earth. The final harvest is over, the sheep and wheat transported by the angels to the first day of the Millennium (Revelation 20:4).

Once again the 7th Trumpet is not a blast. Revelation 10:6-7
“There will be no more delay;
7 on the contrary, in the days of the sound from the seventh angel when he sounds his shofar, the hidden plan of God will be brought to completion, the Good News as he proclaimed it to his servants the prophets.”

This is a week long event. Sunday to Sunday, the very same pattern as the first coming. Palm Sunday to Resurrection Sunday. The days of the sound is not sandwiched into a single blast. The 7th angel cannot stop until the final hour at 6pm on the last Sunday of the event. There is not one 24 hour period known as the Second Coming. There is an earthly ministry of judgment and separation. Those who destroy the earth will be dealt with all in God's timing. Even the 7th Trumpet is 8 days in length. Except for the fact the week is split in half and Satan gets 42 months. The 7th Trumpet does not stop until the 42 months are finished and the last 3.5 days of the week are finished at 6pm Sunday. The dead are judged and the prophets are rewarded during this time. But which dead? It never mentions graves nor resurrection. The dead are the goats and tares, the living. It is also the end of the dead altogether. For the next 1000 years those who rebel, and those goats and sheep will be judged in Death. They are not placed in sheol. They are not judged by their works nor will they be in the Lamb's book of life. They will be sealed in Death, until Death is dumped at the GWT, and they are dumped into the Lake of Fire. One can symbolize this all they want, but the end is still Death and the lake of fire. Revelation 20:13-14

13 The sea gave up the dead in it; and Death and Sh’ol gave up the dead in them; and they were judged, each according to what he had done.
14 Then Death and Sh’ol were hurled into the lake of fire. This is the second death — the lake of fire.

Upvote 0

Timtofly

Jun 29, 2020
Mount Morris
✟124,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 21:4

4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes. There will no longer be any death; and there will no longer be any mourning, crying or pain; because the old order has passed away.”

This is after the GWT. This is after the NHNE. It is also after the Day with the Lord. 2 Peter 3:8

Revelation 19:18

18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of generals, the flesh of important men, the flesh of horses and their riders and the flesh of all kinds of people, free and slave, small and great!”

19 I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to do battle with the rider of the horse and his army.

20 But the beast was taken captive, and with it the false prophet who, in its presence, had done the miracles which he had used to deceive those who had received the mark of the beast and those who had worshipped his image. The beast and the false prophet were both thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

This is the battle of Armageddon. Revelation 16:12-16

12 The sixth one poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water dried up, in order to prepare the way for the kings from the east.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs; they came from the mouth of the dragon, from the mouth of the beast and from the mouth of the false prophet.

14 They are miracle-working demonic spirits which go out to the kings of the whole inhabited world to assemble them for the War of the Great Day of Adonai-Tzva’ot.

15 (“Look! I am coming like a thief! How blessed are those who stay alert and keep their clothes clean, so that they won’t be walking naked and be publicly put to shame!”)

16 And they gathered the kings to the place which in Hebrew is called Har Megiddo.

One hour between 5pm and 6pm the Last Sunday of the days of the sounding of the 7th Trumpet. Even the lake of fire is, if it had a conscious, a pre-mill. It is experienced by two beings prior to the Millennium. The lake of fire is not ignorant (2 Peter 3:8). I would also like to point out the 3 unclean spirits came out of the dragon (Satan), the FP, and the beast. Satan prepared and was there in Revelation 19, and his determination is in Revelation 20:1-3 immediately following the determination of the FP and the beast. There is no time or chronological jump between the end of 19 and the beginning of 20. The only warning referring back to a previous event is:

(“Look! I am coming like a thief! How blessed are those who stay alert and keep their clothes clean, so that they won’t be walking naked and be publicly put to shame!”) this is a rhetorical answer to this rhetorical question:

Fall on us, and hide us from the face of the One sitting on the throne and from the fury of the Lamb! For the Great Day of their fury has come, and who can stand?”

Certainly one has to place all the events between the question and the answer as they unfold. The Second Coming, followed by the final harvest, followed by the celebration of the 7th Trumpet, (unfortunately) followed by Satan's 42 months, followed by the battle of Armageddon.

Revelation 1:5-6

5 and from Yeshua the Messiah, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead and the ruler of the earth’s kings. To him, the one who loves us, who has freed us from our sins at the cost of his blood,

6 who has caused us to be a kingdom, that is, cohanim for God, his Father — to him be the glory and the rulership forever and ever. Amen.

Paradise is the physical Kingdom that will come down as the New Jerusalem. This will be in God's timing as put forward by the rest of the chapters John wrote down. No jumping to the end, and negating anything in between.

1 Peter 2:9

9 But you are a chosen people, the King’s cohanim, a holy nation, a people for God to possess! Why? In order for you to declare the praises of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

10 Once you were not a people, but now you are God’s people; before, you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

11 Dear friends, I urge you as aliens and temporary residents not to give in to the desires of your old nature, which keep warring against you;

Yes we are ambassadors. We are aliens and temporary residents (citizens). That has been true since the Cross. We do not even go to Abraham's bosom. We are now, since the Cross citizens of Paradise. Even now on earth, as we are only temporarily here. The fight we have is with the old nature, because the soul is still in a corruptible body. These verses also point out any one alive on earth can become a citizen of Paradise. There is open enrollment.

Colossians 1:13

13 He has rescued us from the domain of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son.

We are citizens of Paradise.

Matthew 28:18

18 Yeshua came and talked with them. He said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me."

19 Therefore, go and make people from all nations into talmidim, immersing them into the reality of the Father, the Son and the Ruach HaKodesh,

20 and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember! I will be with you always, yes, even until the end of the age.”

We are to make disciples not theologians. Paradise has been unlocked and the doors opened wide. The Holy Spirit can now openly work. All Adam's descendants had the Holy Spirit seal upon them, they just never took advantage of that seal. The old sin nature had them wrapped up as slaves to sin and death by sin. Even in death, many had to wait in Abraham's bosom in sheol, until Paradise was opened through the Atonement provided by GOD Himself.

The Law of Moses did not change that. The Law was a slave Master, just enforcing the slavery of sin even more. God did not do that on purpose to make Israel suffer more. The Law was an economy and type of shadow of what was to come. The Atonement was GOD completing that step of the process. The final step of Paradise is the Second Coming and the church being glorified as one completed body of humanity. Paradise will be the end of that age at the Second Coming. Not the end of the world.

1 Corinthians 15:22-24

20 But the fact is that the Messiah has been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have died.

21 For since death came through a man, also the resurrection of the dead has come through a man.

22 For just as in connection with Adam all die, so in connection with the Messiah all will be made alive.

23 But each in his own order: the Messiah is the firstfruits; then those who belong to the Messiah, at the time of his coming;

24 then the culmination, when he hands over the Kingdom to God the Father, after having put an end to every rulership, yes, to every authority and power.

25 For he has to rule until he puts all his enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy to be done away with will be death.

The Cross was the firstfruits, the OT from Abraham's bosom.

Then those in Christ at His Second Coming, the church age. Not the whole world, but the church age.

Then the culmination, the Millennials.

Then death (sheol) and Death is defeated at the GWT. Sheol and Death are cast into the Lake of Fire.

The Cross was not smashed into the Second Coming and neither are the Cross and the Second Coming smashed into the GWT. There was 1990 years, so far, between the Cross and the Second Coming. There will be 1000 years between the Second Coming and the GWT.

Matthew 13:40-50

37 He answered, “The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man;

38 the field is the world. As for the good seed, these are the people who belong to the Kingdom; and the weeds are the people who belong to the Evil One.

39 The enemy who sows them is the Adversary, the harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 Just as the weeds are collected and burned up in the fire, so will it be at the end of the age.

41 The Son of Man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out of his Kingdom all the things that cause people to sin and all the people who are far from Torah;

42 and they will throw them into the fiery furnace, where people will wail and grind their teeth.

43 Then the righteous will shine forth like the sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let him hear!

44 “The Kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure hidden in a field. A man found it, hid it again, then in great joy went and sold everything he owned, and bought that field.

45 “Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant on the lookout for fine pearls. 46 On finding one very valuable pearl he went away, sold everything he owned and bought it.

47 “Once more, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a net thrown into the lake, that caught all kinds of fish.

48 When it was full, the fishermen brought the net up onto the shore, sat down and collected the good fish in baskets, but threw the bad fish away.

49 So it will be at the close of the age — the angels will go forth and separate the evil people from among the righteous

50 and throw them into the fiery furnace, where they will wail and grind their teeth.

51 “Have you understood all these things?” “Yes,” they answered.

52 He said to them, “So then, every Torah-teacher who has been made into a talmid for the Kingdom of Heaven is like the owner of a home who brings out of his storage room both new things and old.”

Turning those of the Law into disciples of Christ. The combination of new things and old things. The harvest is at the end of the (church) age. No where is the field destroyed in this passage. God is the owner of the home. The owner of the field, the world. There is no denial the surface of the world cannot change. At the Second Coming the veil will be torn off, and Satan's deception shattered forever, no going back. Paradise is the home of those in Christ. This world, the field, was never our home. The earth is still the Lord's and the millennium is the Lord's Day. Paradise is where the church will be, until the culmination is over. Then in the NHNE, New Jerusalem will be brought to earth. Revelation 21.

Matthew 25:31-46

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, accompanied by all the angels, he will sit on his glorious throne.

32 All the nations will be assembled before him, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates sheep from goats.

33 The ‘sheep’ he will place at his right hand and the ‘goats’ at his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you whom my Father has blessed, take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you from the founding of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you made me your guest,

36 I needed clothes and you provided them, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me.’

37 Then the people who have done what God wants will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and make you our guest, or needing clothes and provide them?

39 When did we see you sick or in prison, and visit you?’

40 The King will say to them, ‘Yes! I tell you that whenever you did these things for one of the least important of these brothers of mine, you did them for me!’

41 “Then he will also speak to those on his left, saying, ‘Get away from me, you who are cursed! Go off into the fire prepared for the Adversary and his angels!

42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

43 a stranger and you did not welcome me, needing clothes and you did not give them to me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.’

44 Then they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry, thirsty, a stranger, needing clothes, sick or in prison, and not take care of you?’

45 And he will answer them, ‘Yes! I tell you that whenever you refused to do it for the least important of these people, you refused to do it for me!’

46 They will go off to eternal punishment, but those who have done what God wants will go to eternal life."

NOTICE there is no resurrection mentioned here. This is the Trumpet judgments. This is proof the Second Coming is the 6th Seal prior to the 1st Trumpet. Those Nations alive and physically active will give up their sheep and goats. Then Christ will move on to the Thunders and harvest the wheat and the tares. This is the unfolding of the book of Revelation. This passage has nothing to do with the church at all. This is a "work" based separation, but more importantly an attitude check. Life was a test, and the sheep passed the test. They cared more for others than for themselves considering what actions were listed. Why are they separated? God is going to repopulate the earth with those souls in incorruptible bodies. Now the body does not really matter to God here, not even the sin nature, but the soul is the who. The soul is the being that had the right attitude. God is not going to keep a sin nature going. The Lord's Day is holy and set apart to God. Those souls are going to be given an incorruptible body as part of this holy and sinless re-population of the earth. God does not have to. God does claim He will. 6 days of labor, but the 7th is a day of rest, holy and sin free. Exodus 20, Genesis 2

Hebrews 2:14-15

14 Therefore, since the children share a common physical nature as human beings, he became like them and shared that same human nature; so that by his death he might render ineffective the one who had power over death (that is, the Adversary)

15 and thus set free those who had been in bondage all their lives because of their fear of death.

The children are the descendants of Adam. Christ become one of Adam's offspring, to remove thevpower of death over all of Adam's offspring. Not some, but all. Satan is the Lord of the dead. Even so, all in Adam were never bound in death. Satan was just a holder of the credit of death. Evey human has a choice to accept God's Atonement or reject God’s Atonement. Judged by God on the Cross with God, or judged at the GWT by God and cast into the Lake of Fire. Can God set free any prior to the Cross or any who never heard at the GWT? Satan never had any real power nor authority. What changed is the point disciples could now take light into all the world.

None of those verses teach amil. None of those verses refute pre-mill. Amil is a theology. Pre-mill is a fact. Will all see pre-mill as a proven fact? NO!!! Does it matter? No. All here will hopefully be dead and gone by the 7th Trumpet. If not take the option to have your head chopped off. Asap, the sooner the better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FredVB

Mar 11, 2010
America
Visit site
✟267,573.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever.
Daniel 2:44
Here in Daniel we have expectations set high. In verses 36 through 43 Daniel describes a dream of King Nebuchadnezzar, and then gives an interpretation of it. The interpretation describes the Babylonian Empire, the Medo-Persian and Greek Empires, and then finally ends with the Roman Empire. After describing these empires, he gives this grand 44th verse, which indicates that all of these kingdoms will be broken into pieces and be consumed by another kingdom, a divine kingdom that shall stand forever.

If the interpretation of current Bible scholars is correct and if the final empire of the interpretation is indeed the Roman Empire, then their expectation of a Second Coming on behalf of Jesus is in jeopardy in regard to this verse. For we see here that the verse says, “and in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom.” The verse does not say “after” the days, but “in” the days of these kings shall the God of Heaven set up a kingdom.

This may be another scripture that helped create a high pitch of excitement in the first century when it came to Messianic expectations. For the coming of the Messiah would have initiated the coming of this divine kingdom, in the eyes of the Jews. Though Jews did not accept Jesus as a Messiah, His coming at the time could be a fulfillment of this Daniel prophecy, because the kingdom He has set up has indeed spread throughout the earth, and has infiltrated every government on planet Earth with followers, starting with the Roman Empire. And as such, Jesus’ kingdom was officially established “in the days of these kings,” specifically the Roman Empire, the final empire of Nebuchadnezzar’s statue.

This is another verse that is very time-specific with respect to the kingdom promised to the Jews. The Roman Empire, at the latest, died out about the fifth century. Since the time of Jesus in the first century, there has been no Messiah figure who has captured the hearts and minds of people all over the earth, except possibly Mohammad, but he is clearly no Jewish Messiah. Jesus was Jewish, and because of that, and the fact that He was of the line of King David (Matthew 1:1-16), He can at least be considered as a Jewish Messianic figure. Name another well-known Jewish Messianic figure after the first century but before the fifth century, and we can start to talk about the fulfillment of the Daniel prophecy in somebody else besides Jesus of Nazareth. Because there is none, we leave this verse as yet another one pointing directly to Jesus as the Christ of the Jews and, as this verse points out, something much more than a Christ solely to the Jews, because His kingdom was to permeate the entire world, which it has.

For right now, one in every three people professes to be a Christian. These one in three are not located in only a few countries on planet Earth; they are spread out throughout all the nations of the earth. These various people throughout time are members of this earthly kingdom, which has broken to pieces the Roman Empire, and any other empire, even unto our day.

All scripture passages show truth for us to know. What can be missed, as even believers will miss things, is that all kingdoms collapse, and then the messianic kingdom, not from men, is set up. Daniel is showing that. We are in Mystery Babylon, which will fall next.

Upvote 0