Daniel 10-12

Dave Watchman

Jan 10, 2014
✟67,573.00
Faith
Christian
The abomination of desolation happens in Daniel 11. Jesus Christ told people to flee to the mountains from Judea when they see it. He did not tell them to wait 1290 days - over three years to flee.

Where? Which verse? I don't think it's there.

The great tribulation begins and ends in Daniel 11.
The two witnesses are slain during this time and will rise when Daniel does at the end of the 1290 days.

Where? Where does it begin? How long is the great tribulation?

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What i want you to do is read the last verse in Daniel 10. This is why we have chapters 11 and 12. They are given to Daniel because of what he was told at the end of chapter 10.

Daniel 10:21

Daniel is going to get shown words - sayings -prophecy that is written somewhere.
in - the scripture of truth

Daniel 11
now - shew thee the truth
Daniel will have those sayings revealed to him.

Michael holds this truth.
Paul and Daniel were both made aware about the man that will exalt himself.
It happens in Daniel 11. This wicked man will later gain many ships and be noted as a "whirlwind". He is the one that will scatter Israel and take many other countries until the time of he falls at the end of Daniel 11.

I dont believe this king of the north scatters the israeli goverment.In fact i believe they are allied .
I believe it is the holy people(saints) who he causes persecution through israels anti missionary laws.

He shall scatter the power of the "holy"people.
http://www.godrules.net/library/strongs2a/heb6944.htm

Theres nothing holy about most of the people in Israel.The saints are holy through the blood of Christ.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well,its not the king of the north that scatters israrl.They are allies.
The best of friends they are.

But after the muslim nations have overun jerusalem and raping the israeli women and seeking to destroy ever last jew in israel as the quran and hadith commands, then the king of the north destroys most of the middle east including the muslims in israel and jerusalem.

Muslims are misled into believing the king of the norths military occupying jerusalem for thosr 42 months is the Dajjal's military.

God sends them a strong delusion to trust in a lie.They believe after they have destroyed that military ,that Jesus will destroy the Dajjal and the whole world will convert to islam.Oh well.

Upvote 0

shilohsfoal

Jacks or better to open
Jan 3, 2011
✟73,477.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Rev 11:2
But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

/given unto the Gentiles - 42 months

///

Luke 21:24
"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles..."
This taking of Jerusalem will end the time of heathen nations over the city.

The king ofthe north does not take jerusalem.He will send a military to occupy jerusalem and that military shall,practice all the authority of the israeli govetment on its behalf.Just wait acouple of years till after Trump has implemented his peace plan.

Upvote 0