Dangerous Flu Vaccine coming soon.....

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Wrong. The issue isn't the disease in the vaccine, it's the other ingredients in the vaccine. My child could not take the CP vaccine, but did just fine with having CP. Measles and Pertussis in a vaccine are not the problem. She's safer facing those under natural conditions instead of shooting her up with a combination of both those items and the items that nearly killed her.

Its also smart that you're not giving your child the flu vaccine. It's already been banned in Australia for children because its so dangerous for them.

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm confused as to what you're trying to say here. Do you believe that getting Pertussis or Measles is safer than vaccine preservatives?
Not specifically the preservatives. There are a wide combination of things used to even facilitate growth of the disease for the vax. And YES, for quite a few people out there, the other ingredients (generally the preservatives, sometimes the types of culturing used) are deadlier than the disease. Let's see, guaranteed reaction or slight possible contraction of a disease that most people survive without complicaton...hmm, not difficult for this mama that nearly buried her child due to the former. For some, it's a genetic trigger that is not looked for. For others, it's an allergy that most parents aren't aware of during infancy. I also believe that there is a connection between the increase of vaxes and the increase in auto-immune disorders. My MIL is a medical professional who has taken her vaxes religiously due to her line of work. She has fibromyalgia. She still gets her vaxes, but she also has admitted that there is a connection between the two (and she studied how vaccinations work on the immune system).

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ban or no ban, our family won't get it. It would be over my dead body before I'd run the risk of putting my child in the ground sooner. For my family, the risk of the vax is greater than the risk of the disease.

You can be paranoid. But you may be putting your child's health at risk. Talk with your doctor.

Not specifically the preservatives. There are a wide combination of things used to even facilitate growth of the disease for the vax. And YES, for quite a few people out there, the other ingredients (generally the preservatives, sometimes the types of culturing used) are deadlier than the disease. Let's see, guaranteed reaction or slight possible contraction of a disease that most people survive without complicaton...hmm, not difficult for this mama that nearly buried her child due to the former. For some, it's a genetic trigger that is not looked for. For others, it's an allergy that most parents aren't aware of during infancy. I also believe that there is a connection between the increase of vaxes and the increase in auto-immune disorders. My MIL is a medical professional who has taken her vaxes religiously due to her line of work. She has fibromyalgia. She still gets her vaxes, but she also has admitted that there is a connection between the two (and she studied how vaccinations work on the immune system).

You are not qualified to give advice on the matter. You can have your own opinions but please do not parade them around and potentially hurt others. Speculation on autoimmunity and vaccines is interesting but not supported by evidence.

Vaccines are extremely important from a public health stand-point. Vaccines keep horrible diseases at bay. There are side effects, but they side effects are not nearly as bad as the diseases.

And for clarification - the flu vaccine usually comes in two flavors - live and killed. The live one is an attenuated strain of the virus, and is only given to people with robust immune systems (adults and young adults). Live vaccines are more like the "real thing", thus they usually have a better response. Killed vaccines, which they give to children and the elderly, are simply influenza proteins. This far less risky (because even the weakened virus can cause a mild disease in an immunocompromised person).

Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You can be paranoid. But you may be putting your child's health at risk. Talk with your doctor.

You are not qualified to give advice on the matter. You can have your own opinions but please do not parade them around and potentially hurt others. Speculation on autoimmunity and vaccines is interesting but not supported by evidence.

Vaccines are extremely important from a public health stand-point. Vaccines keep horrible diseases at bay. There are side effects, but they side effects are not nearly as bad as the diseases.

And for clarification - the flu vaccine usually comes in two flavors - live and killed. The live one is an attenuated strain of the virus, and is only given to people with robust immune systems (adults and young adults). Live vaccines are more like the "real thing", thus they usually have a better response. Killed vaccines, which they give to children and the elderly, are simply influenza proteins. This far less risky (because even the weakened virus can cause a mild disease in an immunocompromised person).

You have obviously NOT read my previous posts. It was a DOCTOR that informed me that the vaccination is what nearly killed my daughter. It was a DOCTOR that told me NOT to vaccinate my other children because of the genetic connection. There are DOCTORS (PLURAL) that have AGREED and SUPPORTED this decision. They admit the connection. There are many other parents in the same situation. I'm not touting advice, I'm speaking of EXPERIENCE. I am FULLY qualified to speak on the matter from that perspective.

Not paranoid at all. In fact, I'm not even 100% against vaccinating. I'm against government mandated and forced mass vaccinations (which some people advocate). I supported delayed and selective vaccination based on each persons lifestyle, health, tolerances, and career choices. Due to ours and due to my children's intolerances (and deadly reaction), we do not vaccinate at this time. As they become adults, some of them may be able to handle certain ones and may need certain ones based on various choices. I'm still against the flu vaccine (again, you probably did not read my previous post where that is one vaccination where everyone in my husband's family gets extremely sick every year they have taken it. Only those that don't get it have remained healthy).

However, you do not seem to understand that there are risks both ways and an individual has to weigh which is the greater risk. There are those that are LEGITIMATELY and MEDICALLY exempt. Get over yourself and don't make false accusations against those that you know nothing about. You are foolish if you think every medical procedure is safe and should be broadbrushed across a population. Especially since medical professionals don't even think that way (and in fact, I'm aware of many that avoid certain vaccinations themselves). The disease is not always worse than the side effects. The side effects kill some people just as the disease kills some people. My daughter is one of those that the side effect is worse than the disease.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Ayersy

Friendly Neighborhood Nihilist
Sep 2, 2009
England
✟17,209.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
If that was the whole of her reasoning, then no, that's not reason enough. However, he was way off by focusing on an unrelated issue and not focusing on the actual problem.

Then, like he said, if people don't believe they work, they won't use them, and once kids and seniors start dropping like flies, and people are missing time off of work due to the flu, then maybe people will start to think twice about not getting vaccinated.

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You have obviously NOT read my previous posts. It was a DOCTOR that informed me that the vaccination is what nearly killed my daughter. It was a DOCTOR that told me NOT to vaccinate my other children because of the genetic connection. There are DOCTORS (PLURAL) that have AGREED and SUPPORTED this decision. They admit the connection. There are many other parents in the same situation. I'm not touting advice, I'm speaking of EXPERIENCE. I am FULLY qualified to speak on the matter from that perspective.

Not paranoid at all. In fact, I'm not even 100% against vaccinating. I'm against government mandated and forced mass vaccinations (which some people advocate). I supported delayed and selective vaccination based on each persons lifestyle, health, tolerances, and career choices. Due to ours and due to my children's intolerances (and deadly reaction), we do not vaccinate at this time. As they become adults, some of them may be able to handle certain ones and may need certain ones based on various choices. I'm still against the flu vaccine (again, you probably did not read my previous post where that is one vaccination where everyone in my husband's family gets extremely sick every year they have taken it. Only those that don't get it have remained healthy).

However, you do not seem to understand that there are risks both ways and an individual has to weigh which is the greater risk. There are those that are LEGITIMATELY and MEDICALLY exempt. Get over yourself and don't make false accusations against those that you know nothing about. You are foolish if you think every medical procedure is safe and should be broadbrushed across a population. Especially since medical professionals don't even think that way (and in fact, I'm aware of many that avoid certain vaccinations themselves). The disease is not always worse than the side effects. The side effects kill some people just as the disease kills some people. My daughter is one of those that the side effect is worse than the disease.

Maybe I didn't read your last posts very carefully. Even so, if your kids have an extremely rare genetic condition that reacts to vaccines, normal people don't benefit from your experience. People reading this thread could get the impression that reacting to vaccines could happen to their children, when there is no medical evidence.

But you have to understand the importance of some of the mass immunization programs. Diseases like smallpox and polio were wiped from the US because of the programs. From a public health standpoint, it's sometimes more important to weigh the needs of the many over the few.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Maybe I didn't read your last posts very carefully. Even so, if your kids have an extremely rare genetic condition that reacts to vaccines, normal people don't benefit from your experience. People reading this thread could get the impression that reacting to vaccines could happen to their children, when there is no medical evidence.

But you have to understand the importance of some of the mass immunization programs. Diseases like smallpox and polio were wiped from the US because of the programs. From a public health standpoint, it's sometimes more important to weigh the needs of the many over the few.
They COULD and there IS medical evidence....plenty. My children are not that rare. There are plenty of people out there that react severely or die. It's just kept "hushed", the people are accused falsely of "scaring" others by talking about it, or told that they are "rare". Yet, we tend to find each other online, there are plenty starting to talk about it, and come to find out it's not so "rare". We may not be the majority, but we aren't the rarity either. They don't test for reasons, they don't test to find out which genes are triggered by what, and in fact they don't even keep track of reactions as accurately as they should.

Polio actually was already on the decline when they came out with the vaccine (all diseases have an incline, then decline into oblivion). Polio started to incline again for a bit after the introduction of the vaccine. Some have gotten vaccine induced polio.

You can say that the many outweigh the few...most do, until it's THEIR child. Well, this is MY child and I look out for HER best interests. My advice is that each parent weigh out their circumstances and their children's tolerances, risks and benefits BEFORE vaccinating. I don't criticize any parent for vaxing or not vaxing. I criticize those that do it just because they are being sheep and following along. If they've researched it and felt it was best to do so, then kudos to them. At least then they are being actively thinking parents.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,449.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They COULD and there IS medical evidence. My children are not that rare. There are plenty of people out there that react severely. It's just kept "hushed", the people are accused falsely of "scaring" others by talking about it, or told that they are "rare". Yet, we tend to find each other online, there are plenty starting to talk about it, and come to find out it's not so "rare". We may not be the majority, but we aren't the rarity either. They don't test for reasons, they don't test to find out which genes are triggered by what, and in fact they don't even keep track of reactions as accurately as they should.

How many children have reactions, vs how many given determines if it's rare, not if you can find other people on a global internet.

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Polio actually was already on the decline when they came out with the vaccine (all diseases have an incline, then decline into oblivion). Polio started to incline again for a bit after the introduction of the vaccine. Some have gotten vaccine induced polio.

Propaganda from whale.to and naturopathic websites. Polio is still around in the countries that did not take part in the vaccination programs.

You can say that the many outweigh the few...most do, until it's THEIR child. Well, this is MY child and I look out for HER best interests. My advice is that each parent weigh out their circumstances and their children's tolerances, risks and benefits BEFORE vaccinating. I don't criticize any parent for vaxing or not vaxing. I criticize those that do it just because they are being sheep and following along. If they've researched it and felt it was best to do so, then kudos to them. At least then they are being actively thinking parents.

Everyone is someone's child. Public health would be a failure if every parent refused vaccines for their children.

Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
How many children have reactions, vs how many given determines if it's rare, not if you can find other people on a global internet.
Rare would be if I could only find a handful of people. That is rare. I've known people in real life that have had children with severe reactions as well as online. And it's not just "a few globally".

Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Propaganda from whale.to and naturopathic websites. Polio is still around in the countries that did not take part in the vaccination programs.

Everyone is someone's child. Public health would be a failure if every parent refused vaccines for their children.
Never said every parent should refuse. I said that every parent should be informed and respond accordingly. For most, delayed and selectively vaccinating is a very healthy medium...supported by many doctors ;)

Yes, every child is someone's child. And mine are my responsibility.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Never said every parent should refuse. I said that every parent should be informed and respond accordingly. For most, delayed and selectively vaccinating is a very healthy medium...supported by many doctors ;)

Yes, every child is someone's child. And mine are my responsibility.

You sound like an educated mother. And studies show more educated Mothers are less likely to vaccinate their kids:
Moms With More Education Less Likely to Vaccinate Their Kids

More Educated Mothers Are Less Likely To Vaccinate

Reactions: Etsi
Upvote 0

lemmings

Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
California
✟18,469.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You sound like an educated mother. And studies show more educated Mothers are less likely to vaccinate their kids:
Moms With More Education Less Likely to Vaccinate Their Kids

More Educated Mothers Are Less Likely To Vaccinate

You've been to a college campus sometime in since the 1960's right? All those liberal arts majors, yeah, they're hippies who believe that The Corporation or some other embodiment of The Man is out to get them.

Disclaimer: These opinions expressed in the above post are not entirely unbiased. You see, I like science stuff, empirical evidence is king to me and frankly the 18 units of liberal arts classes that I have to take this semester is really griding my gears.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟12,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I also believe that there is a connection between the increase of vaxes and the increase in auto-immune disorders.
Well, yeah - a far greater percentage of children now survive childhood because they are vaccinated, so people who would've been dead go on to develop auto-immune disorders.

Upvote 0

Etsi

Nov 8, 2009
✟9,724.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Well, yeah - a far greater percentage of children now survive childhood because they are vaccinated, so people who would've been dead go on to develop auto-immune disorders.
It's a possibility. I believe survival rate is more affected by nutrition and sanitation than I do vaccinations though.

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It's a possibility. I believe survival rate is more affected by nutrition and sanitation than I do vaccinations though.

Sanitation plays a huge role. But it can only go so far. We are in an evolutionary arms race with viruses, so it's important to artificially boost our immune systems with vaccines.

Upvote 0