Dangerous Flu Vaccine coming soon.....

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you don’t already know in the next few months the Drug companies are going to be pushing a dangerous flu vaccine, and vaccine that was already suspended for young children in Australia due to the side effects it caused.

Whether or not you get this vaccine is your choice but before you take that risk, especially if you thinking of giving it to your kids, its important you do so research and know the facts first.

Here’s a good article that takes about the vaccine with the following topics and a video:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/08/21/barbara-loe-fisher-on-flu-vaccine-changes.aspx

Key WHO Pandemic Advisors had Financial Ties to Vaccine Makers
Flu Vaccine Does Not Prevent Death in Elderly, CDC Director Admits
Flu Vaccine Doesn't Work for Seniors, So Their Dose is Quadrupled!
Is the Vaccine Safe for Pregnant Women? Nobody Knows!

Feel free to research other sites and get more opinions too if you’d like.

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
To any third parties out there:

Mercola.com has a habit of posting vaccine scare articles every fall and many of their articles, including this one, offer 'alternatives' that consist of massively overpriced supplements that they sell at their store.

Yes, the fact that GodbetheGlory is advising against it is reassuring enough that I will have to go in for my annual influenza vaccination shortly.

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I could care less about his supplements but many of his articles, like this one, are based on facts. All someone has to do is research a little about this vaccine and they'll see its dangerous and not needed.

Or you could actually look at the research.

Flu shots are safe and efficacious. I'll be getting mine as soon as possible (I always seem to get the flu for some reason).

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Or you could actually look at the research.

Flu shots are safe and efficacious. I'll be getting mine as soon as possible (I always seem to get the flu for some reason).

Me too! Until the vaccine became available at my pharmacy for a few dollars. Haven't had the flu in years. :)

Upvote 0

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I got it 3 years in a row! Ever since I've been getting the vaccine since then, I've been clean. It's been great!

In your previous post you said you always get the flu now your making it sound like you dont get the flu because of the vaccine. Which is it?

Seems to me like you guys are just saying you get the vaccine and because of it dont get the flu.

Whether you're getting the flu or not it has to do with your immune system more then anything. Especially since there are hundreds of viruses that can cause flu like symptoms and for the past few years (I’m not sure about 09) they “guessed” and picked the wrong virus.

Flu vaccines are safe?? Let me know how you’re doing 20 years after getting the flu vaccine every year.

Also, kids who get the flu vaccine are more likely to be hospitalized then those that don’t.
Children Who Get Flu Vaccine Have Three Times Risk Of Hospitalization For Flu, Study Suggests

Upvote 0

lemmings

Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
California
✟18,469.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I could care less about his supplements but many of his articles, like this one, are based on facts. All someone has to do is research a little about this vaccine and they'll see its dangerous and not needed.

If you think that vaccines are dangerous because less than 1% of the population has autism, you will be amazed at how dangerous their Vitamin D spray is.

According to their store*, their spray gives 6000 IU of Vitamin D with each dose.

The National Institutes of Health puts the maximum safe intake at 2,000 IU for adults and less than 1,000 IU for new young children. Their site does not list this! Their site provides no instructions on how to use their own products and as a result, it puts people in danger and at risk for overdosing themselves or even worse, their children.

*Vitamin D Spray -- Benefits of Sunlight

Upvote 0

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you think that vaccines are dangerous because less than 1% of the population has autism, you will be amazed at how dangerous their Vitamin D spray is.
According to their store*, their spray gives 6000 IU of Vitamin D with each dose.
The National Institutes of Health puts the maximum safe intake at 2,000 IU for adults and less than 1,000 IU for new young children. Their site does not list this! Their site provides no instructions on how to use their own products and as a result, it puts people in danger and at risk for overdosing themselves or even worse, their children.
*Vitamin D Spray -- Benefits of Sunlight

Why are you trying to change the subject?
Like i said i could care less about his supplements but i found this article as a good source of info about the flu vaccine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
In your previous post you said you always get the flu now your making it sound like you dont get the flu because of the vaccine. Which is it?

Seems to me like you guys are just saying you get the vaccine and because of it dont get the flu.

Since I started college, I've gotten the flu every year that I haven't gotten the vaccine.

GodbetheGlory, can you tell me what vaccines intend to do? I sincerely doubt you that you can. If you don't understand something you have no business opposing it.

Upvote 0

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
GodbetheGlory, can you tell me what vaccines intend to do? I sincerely doubt you that you can. If you don't understand something you have no business opposing it.

The intent of flu vaccines it to make money, its simply a business. They scare you into thinking you’ll die from a disease so you buy their product.
Not much different then how cigarette companies try to convince you you’ll be cool if you smoke their cigarette or have soda companies tell you their drink with quench your thirst.
The swine flu vaccine alone made the drug companies billions$$ of dollars that was paid for by the peoples tax dollars. I’m sure they’ll make several billion$$ off this years flu vaccine too.

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The intent of flu vaccines it to make money, its simply a business. They scare you into thinking you’ll die from a disease so you buy their product.
Not much different then how cigarette companies try to convince you you’ll be cool if you smoke their cigarette or have soda companies tell you their drink with quench your thirst.
The swine flu vaccine alone made the drug companies billions$$ of dollars that was paid for by the peoples tax dollars. I’m sure they’ll make several billion$$ off this years flu vaccine too.

No, not your "conspiracy behind vaccines" ideas, but more like...how do vaccines work, biologically? Do you know what antigens and antibodies are, and how vaccines work to sensitize our immune cells to particular antigens? Have you ever had antibody titers drawn?

Upvote 0

rockaction

Jul 15, 2010
✟1,048.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Immune_system_lg.jpg

Busy picture, but it says a lot. But here's some immune system basics:

Antigens are basically foreign things that enter our body that our cells recognize as being foreign (when you first start making immune cells, they "learn" what is host tissue so they don't attack it) . Antigens can be parts of the 3-D structure of viruses, they can be bacterial toxins, or pollen (in the case of allergies).

There are millions of B and T cells, and they are each specific to a particular foreign particle, and bind to antigens when exposed to them. B cells make antibodies specific to antigens, which are released into the blood to "tag" antigens for destruction. T cells are a bit more complicated, and are largely mediators of the immune system and supporting cells or they kill cells infected with viruses (but they still recognize specific antigens to mediate what they do). Macrophages and non-specific immune cells ingest bacteria and debris, and are aided by antibody-tagging of antigens.

B and T cells have "memories". Whenever they are activated, they set aside a group of cells to serve as memory B and T cells for when you get infected next time. For example, if you've had Epstein-Barr Virus (mono) or Varicella Zoster Virus (chicken pox), your memory cells are there so you don't get infected again. But in some cases, like with Rhinoviruses (common cold), the antigens are so variable and the viruses mutate so often that you will likely never be immune to all of the strains of viruses.

What does this have to do with immunizations? Well, vaccines help us establish our immune cells so they can be quicker at recognizing antigens. When you're exposed to a new strain of influenza, for example, you will probably not be immune to it. So you will get sick as your body fights off the infection. If you are already immune, you will likely not get sick because your T and B cells are ready to go.

We have a new influenza vaccine every year because influenza mutates very rapidly. Current vaccines target very variable regions of flu structure. Flu evolves very rapidly, and its DNA is in multiple segments, so different strains can swap pieces of DNA and form new strains rather quickly. The whole H/N nomenclature (H1N1, for example) is based on the protein types for Hemagglutinin (the protein that allows flu to bind to cell membranes) and Neuraminidase (the protein that allows flu to bud out of cells it has infected).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodbetheGlory

Feb 22, 2010
✟8,728.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, not your "conspiracy behind vaccines" ideas, but more like...how do vaccines work, biologically? Do you know what antigens and antibodies are, and how vaccines work to sensitize our immune cells to particular antigens? Have you ever had antibody titers drawn?

Why do you call everything you disagree with a “Conspiracy Theory”? Its pretty obvious drug companies make big money from flu vaccines, I can believe you didn’t know this.
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/big-business-swine-flu/story?id=8820642

When flu vaccines do work (according to the FDA the swine flu one was about 70% effective, way less effective for seniors) you hope that you will develop antibodies to that particular virus. Problem is theres 1,000's of viruses and bacteria that can cause flu like symptoms. Do i want to risk my entire health by getting a dangerous flu vaccine just to hopefully prevent 1-2 viruses?? No why! I'd rather just build up my immune system and protect against all viruses naturally.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Do i want to risk my entire health by getting a dangerous flu vaccine just to hopefully prevent 1-2 viruses?? No why! I'd rather just build up my immune system and protect against all viruses naturally.

Rockation, I'm sorry, but it looks like you may have to dumb down your explanation of immunology. I don't know why you bothered in the first place.

Upvote 0