Dallas
✟873,941.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"…psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will equal the physical trials of the martyrs. But in order to face these trials we must be living in a different world." - Fr. Seraphim Rose

I don’t understand

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟529,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"…psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will equal the physical trials of the martyrs. But in order to face these trials we must be living in a different world." - Fr. Seraphim Rose

I think that I have been experiencing this very thing and I'm being completely serious.

It's very hard to prove to other people because it is psychological and spiritual tactics being used so when you try to explain it to other people it "Sounds" crazy, but that's the way it's designed to be though.

Upvote 0

SingularityOne

Supporter
Jul 4, 2018
Nashville
✟538,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I think that I have been experiencing this very thing and I'm being completely serious.

It's very hard to prove to other people because it is psychological and spiritual tactics being used so when you try to explain it to other people it "Sounds" crazy, but that's the way it's designed to be though.

Exactly.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We shall double our efforts then.

(Biden) Good. The DNC Chairman is not as demented and forgetful as I am!

(in the aftermath of of CHAZ/CHOP or whatever)

mud hole? slimy? my home this is!

Upvote 0

OrthodoxWanderer

May 4, 2020
NSEW
✟77,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In Fr. Tom Hopko's talk on Christianity and Armageddon, he talked about the killing of Christians in the 20th century, but he said that the next stage, or I think he called it the pen ultimate stage, is when you're not killed for being a Christian--not thrown in jail or killed like in Soviet Russia--but your church's teachings are changed and there's this view of people being nothing. Something like that. Here's the video:

That is such a great talk! Just finished watching, thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0

SingularityOne

Supporter
Jul 4, 2018
Nashville
✟538,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In Fr. Tom Hopko's talk on Christianity and Armageddon, he talked about the killing of Christians in the 20th century, but he said that the next stage, or I think he called it the pen ultimate stage, is when you're not killed for being a Christian--not thrown in jail or killed like in Soviet Russia--but your church's teachings are changed and there's this view of people being nothing. Something like that. Here's the video:
Fantastic video.

Upvote 0

Xenophon

Jul 16, 2020
Smithfield
✟17,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Thanks for the share, and for bringing this thread back into focus, lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You never heard of a brick pallet, kid? We demolished an entire Target with it in less than four hours. I’ve outrun riot police and angry Trump fans after stealing their red MAGA hats, and I don’t mean the fat hicks, but the young healthy ones! She’s fast enough for the old man. What’s the cargo?

BLM signs, gas masks, riot shields , 2 iPhones, a bag of weed, and no questions asked....

what is it, some kind of local trouble?

let’s just say we’d like to avoid any Republican entanglements...

oh, it just isn't fair. Biggs is right, I'll never make 6 figures with a BA in gender studies.

Reactions: ArmyMatt
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
You never heard of a brick pallet, kid? We demolished an entire Target with it in less than four hours. I’ve outrun riot police and angry Trump fans after stealing their red MAGA hats, and I don’t mean the fat hicks, but the young healthy ones! She’s fast enough for the old man. What’s the cargo?

BLM signs, gas masks, riot shields , 2 iPhones, a bag of weed, and no questions asked....

what is it, some kind of local trouble?

let’s just say we’d like to avoid any Republican entanglements...

send the "protesters" to the far side of New York. there they will riot until called for.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh I'm afraid the Black Lives Matters pallet of bricks will be... quite... operational... by the time your defunded police forces... have arrived.....

send the "protesters" to the far side of New York. there they will riot until called for.

Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,455,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oh I'm afraid the Black Lives Matters pallet of bricks will be... quite... operational... by the time your defunded police forces... have arrived.....

you want this, don't you (taps protest sign)? the smug is swelling in you now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord Biden, this is an unexpected pleasure. We're honored by your presence.

You may dispense with the pleasantries, Kamala. I'm here to put you back on schedule.

I assure you, Lord Biden, my men are working as fast as they can.

Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them. Corn pop, perhaps?

I tell you, this abortion clinic will be operational as planned.

The DNC does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.

But they ask the impossible. I need more men and women and gender neutrals!

Then perhaps you can tell her when he arrives.

The Pelosi’s coming here!?

That is correct, Commander. And she is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

Upvote 0
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When I first knew him, Mitt Romney was already a great millionaire. But I was amazed how strongly the Globalist Force was with him. I took it upon myself to train him as a Conservative . I thought that I could instruct him just as well as Barry Goldwater. I was wrong. My pride has had terrible consequences for the country.

I also thought he could be turned back to the good side. It couldn't be done. He is more globalist liberal sell-out now than Republican. Twisted and evil.

I see you have constructed a new T-shirt. your skills are complete. indeed you are entitled as everyone have forseen.

• Agree
Reactions: RushMAN
Upvote 0