Dan 7:19-22

Mar 20, 2013
✟10,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 7:19-22 King James Version (KJV)

19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Daniel 7:19-22 New English Translation (NET Bible)

19 “Then I wanted to know the meaning of the fourth beast, which was different from all the others. It was very dreadful, with two rows of iron teeth and bronze claws, and it devoured, crushed, and trampled anything that was left with its feet. 20 I also wanted to know the meaning of the ten horns on its head, and of that other horn which came up and before which three others fell. This was the horn that had eyes and a mouth speaking arrogant things, whose appearance was more formidable than the others. 21 While I was watching, that horn began to wage war against the holy ones and was defeating them, 22 until the Ancient of Days arrived and judgment was rendered in favor of the holy ones of the Most High. Then the time came for the holy ones to take possession of the kingdom.

New English Translation (NET) NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. Welcome | NET Bible All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

19 This could be the antichrist, this would be out of the remains of the Roman Empire which has been every empire since was linked strongly to Rome. This is vicious and a dangerous creature.

20 These tens horns are often seen as kingdoms or kings. The little horn again maybe a reference to the antichrist. These three could be the three kingdoms left after the fall of the Roman Empire. The antichrist will end up proclaiming themselves as God.

21 The holy ones are now both the Jews and the Christians. We have a Lord as Christians who defeats the evil one in the end.

22 The Ancient of Days is the Lord. This will be end of the earth age.

Creekwalker

Feb 27, 2018
Marshall
✟10,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Clark,
You might like Joel Richardson’s work on the end times prophesy. He has quite a few YouTube videos in his The Underground series. He’s very good at connecting the prophesies to current events in the Middle East so it’s always interesting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0