Dan 6:25-27

Mar 20, 2013
✟10,374.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Daniel 6:25-27 King James Version (KJV)
25 Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.
26 I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.
27 He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

Daniel 6:25-27 New English Translation (NET Bible)

25 Then King Darius wrote to all the peoples, nations, and language groups who were living in all the land: “Peace and prosperity! 26 I have issued an edict that throughout all the dominion of my kingdom people are to revere and fear the God of Daniel.
“For he is the living God;
he endures forever.
His kingdom will not be destroyed;
his authority is forever.
27 He rescues and delivers
and performs signs and wonders
in the heavens and on the earth.
He has rescued Daniel from the power of the lions!”

New English Translation (NET) NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2006 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. Welcome | NET Bible All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

25 Peace is something we can only truly have with Jesus, with Him we can have peace in times of trouble. For peace to brake out in the world is a good thing but wont happen by good means as we see in scripture. Prosperity shouldn’t be something we seek but can be blessed to have.

26 So the pagan king shows faith in God because of Daniel. We should set the same example to the world, its us shining the light of Jesus to the world.

27 Darius showed more faith in this statement then many who call themselves Christians show. If we had something to say about God what would it be?