• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Daily supplements you take

Eklypised

Oct 14, 2019
South Carolina
✟9,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I’m trying to get a set of supplements to take daily.
So far these are the ones I have:

Fish oil
CBD oil
CoQ10
Turmeric/Curcumin
Grape seed extract
Aswaghanda
Multivitamin (
make sure it’s a whole food one, not the ones from Walmart most of those are synthetic)
Garlic (cut a piece of one and take it like a pill)

Anybody have any other ones that are good to take daily?

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Fish oil
CBD oil
CoQ10
Turmeric/Curcumin
Grape seed extract
Aswaghanda
Multivitamin (
make sure it’s a whole food one, not the ones from Walmart most of those are synthetic)

That is an interesting list, my first thought is to look at real food that will supply all you requirements. There is a lot of information out there, supplements are usually required if you are old, or the body is lacking in some way, for example vitamin D, the sunshine vitamin.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

Fish oil
CBD oil
CoQ10
Turmeric/Curcumin
Grape seed extract
Aswaghanda
Multivitamin (

Note that because of uncertainty in some sources of cbd oil, and the profit motive, it might not be what it seems. (this is or has been on the news broadcasts for a while now).
If it is legitimate and untainted, and has none of the mind/thinking altering effects, it could be very good like it seems all the rest in the list is. Curcumin I think has centuries of benefits noted, especially in India where it has long been used. (from memory - didn't look it up again).

Upvote 0