✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 62062Good morning my dear friends in Christ! 190818

And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.” - Matthew 26:15

Judas valued thirty pieces of silver more than he valued the very Son of God. It’s very obvious that Judas had a warped value system. In this somewhat crazy world we live in, it’s easy to have misplaced values. For example...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #ChurchFIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Values

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Judas doomed himself, and neither had the inclination to bow down before Jesus, nor to seek forgiveness from the One that he KNEW could pardon him.

He tragically went and hung himself after he threw down the 30 pieces of silver declaring that he knew that Jesus was innocent.

Judas preferred the clutches of Satan, and thus death, rather than the grace that would've SURELY been extended to him if he had sought mercy and forgiveness from Jesus the Savior.

How utterly foolish and tragic.

Lots to study and meditate on here on this sunny and less hot and humid Son+day morning in August.

Thank you and God bless you, brother.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Judas doomed himself, and neither had the inclination to bow down before Jesus, nor to seek forgiveness from the One that he KNEW could pardon him.

He tragically went and hung himself after he threw down the 30 pieces of silver declaring that he knew that Jesus was innocent.

Judas preferred the clutches of Satan, and thus death, rather than the grace that would've SURELY been extended to him if he had sought mercy and forgiveness from Jesus the Savior.

How utterly foolish and tragic.

Lots to study and meditate on here on this sunny and less hot and humid Son+day morning in August.

Thank you and God bless you, brother.
Thank you Brinny and a good morning to you.

It really was tragic. Judas immediately knew the severity of what he had done. He didn't even try to spend and enjoy the silver.

Woke up to a pleasant 48 degrees this morning with a high of 70. 41% humidity. I could get used to this.

Hope you have a blessed Son✞day!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you Brinny and a good morning to you.

It really was tragic. Judas immediately knew the severity of what he had done. He didn't even try to spend and enjoy the silver.

Woke up to a pleasant 48 degrees this morning with a high of 70. 41% humidity. I could get used to this.

Hope you have a blessed Son✞day!

That's AWESOME!!! God id BLESSING and REFRESHING you. Praise God!!!

(and yes, Judas STAYED in condemnation....tragic.)

A VERY blessed Son+day to you as well. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That's AWESOME!!! God id BLESSING and REFRESHING you. Praise God!!!

(and yes, Judas STAYED in condemnation....tragic.)

A VERY blessed Son+day to you as well. :)
Had to go over 4200 miles to get the reduction of temperature, but I will take it. In Christ alone!

Upvote 0