Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 60945Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." - Matthew 6:34

Have you ever noticed that there are those who seem to look for things to worry about? Reminds me of the story of the woman who worried about everything...drove her husband crazy. One day she got saved. Her husband rejoiced. Her worrying could now be over. The next day she called him at work and said, “Dear, I’m worried. “ “About what?” he asked. “I’m worried that... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Worrying Man

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 60945Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." - Matthew 6:34

Have you ever noticed that there are those who seem to look for things to worry about? Reminds me of the story of the woman who worried about everything...drove her husband crazy. One day she got saved. Her husband rejoiced. Her worrying could now be over. The next day she called him at work and said, “Dear, I’m worried. “ “About what?” he asked. “I’m worried that... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Worrying Man

i can relate. i have just recently been at unrest over some anxieties and worries, that were interfering with my sleep and experienced a restlessness and even had a nightmare.

Yet, God's inexplicable grace stepped in, and He guided and prompted me to just "give" it to Him, and after much prayer, some in my closet, i was able to just release it ALL to Him, and it's been there with Him since. It has not showed its worrisome face again.

Timely message, study, and meditation, brother. Thank you and a most blessed Monday on this November cold-ish morning.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
i can relate. i have just recently been at unrest over some anxieties and worries, that were interfering with my sleep and experienced a restlessness and even had a nightmare.

Yet, God's inexplicable grace stepped in, and He guided and prompted me to just "give" it to Him, and after much prayer, some in my closet, i was able to just release it ALL to Him, and it's been there with Him since. It has not showed its worrisome face again.

Timely message, study, and meditation, brother. Thank you and a most blessed Monday on this November cold-ish morning.

God bless you.
Brinny, the answer is always easy (just give it to God), it's the execution where we sometimes struggle. Hope you have a blessed afternoon!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Brinny, the answer is always easy (just give it to God), it's the execution where we sometimes struggle. Hope you have a blessed afternoon!

Thank you, and a most blessed afternoon to you as well.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0