Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61879Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

This is the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed, and of his offering unto the LORD for his separation, beside that that his hand shall get: according to the vow which he vowed, so he must do after the law of his separation.” - Numbers 6:21

We could say many things in regard to the Nazarites, but the thing that stands out in regard to this group of people is the Nazarite vow. The vow consisted in the person consecrating their life to God for a fixed period of time. Probably the most famous of all Nazarites would be... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Nazarites and Their Vow

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i didn't know that John the Baptist was a Nazarite. Samson didn't do so well with separating himself from the "world". It destroyed him, in particular through Delilah, who he was foolish with. She was treacherous.

Thank you for this thought-provoking study and meditation on this sunny and hot n' humid Wednesday afternoon in June, brother.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
i didn't know that John the Baptist was a Nazarite. Samson didn't do so well with separating himself from the "world". It destroyed him, in particular through Delilah, who he was foolish with. She was treacherous.

Thank you for this thought-provoking study and meditation on this sunny and hot n' humid Wednesday afternoon in June, brother.

God bless you.
A good evening to you Brinny. Samson will never be held up as an example on how to follow God and live a Godly life. Hope you have a blessed Wednesday!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A good evening to you Brinny. Samson will never be held up as an example on how to follow God and live a Godly life. Hope you have a blessed Wednesday!

Amen, i agree.

A most blessed Wednesday evening to you as well. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0