Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61844Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.” - Matthew 22:16

The Herodians were a sect or a party that, at least on two occasions, once in Galilee and again in Jerusalem, showed their sour disposition toward Jesus. (See Mark 3:6 and 12:13.) In each of these cases their name is coupled with that of... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Herodians and False Doctrine

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 61844Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.” - Matthew 22:16

The Herodians were a sect or a party that, at least on two occasions, once in Galilee and again in Jerusalem, showed their sour disposition toward Jesus. (See Mark 3:6 and 12:13.) In each of these cases their name is coupled with that of... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Herodians and False Doctrine

The Herodians believed that HEROD was the Messiah??!!!

How utterly TWISTED is THAT??!!

This verse below comes to mind. Thank you for this informative and thought provoking meditation and study on this humid and warm Tuesday morning in June, brother.

God bless you.

iu

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Herodians believed that HEROD was the Messiah??!!!

How utterly TWISTED is THAT??!!

This verse below comes to mind. Thank you for this informative and thought provoking meditation and study on this humid and warm Tuesday morning in June, brother.

God bless you.

iu
A good afternoon to you Brinny. I would fear God in trying to impersonate the messiah.

Enjoying the the cold snap we are having today - just going up to 84.

Hope you have a blessed Tuesday!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
As the name implies, they were avid supporters of the Herod family of false monarchs.
Thank you Dave for taking the time to comment and a good afternoon to you. Hope you have a blessed Tuesday!

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
A good afternoon to you Brinny. I would fear God in trying to impersonate the messiah.

Enjoying the the cold snap we are having today - just going up to 84.

Hope you have a blessed Tuesday!

Amen. I agree.

It's been hot and humid here today.

Glad you're getting some relief from the heat. And a very blessed Tuesday to you as well. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0