Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 60936Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof." - Genesis 19:8

I have never heard a message on or about Lot’s children. Think about this. Two angels were sent from God to Sodom. The reports of Sodom's sins were found to be true. More! Those vices did not slink down the back alleys of the city, furtive and ashamed. They stalked brazenly along the major thoroughfares. The gay community demanded its rights, and the rulers of society endorsed the “preferences” of the Sodomites as normal and permissible. Their “alternative lifestyle” was...

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Carnal Man

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 60936Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof." - Genesis 19:8

I have never heard a message on or about Lot’s children. Think about this. Two angels were sent from God to Sodom. The reports of Sodom's sins were found to be true. More! Those vices did not slink down the back alleys of the city, furtive and ashamed. They stalked brazenly along the major thoroughfares. The gay community demanded its rights, and the rulers of society endorsed the “preferences” of the Sodomites as normal and permissible. Their “alternative lifestyle” was...

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: The Carnal Man

This is spot on about Lot. And there was a REASON that Lot's wife turned around, not heeding the warning from God's angels. She was "sorry" to leave the city. She LOVED it there. That's where her heart was. It bothered her not that it was inexplicably and voraciously and brazenly wicked, even after the crowd of men attempted to break down their door, and even after Lot offered to throw his two virgin daughters out into the midst of them, as an "offering", so to speak.

That is why this happened:

"But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt." ~Gen 19:26

Thank you and God bless you for this very profound and clarifying study and meditation, brother, on this cold but sunny Saturday morning in November.

iu

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is spot on about Lot. And there was a REASON that Lot's wife turned around, not heeding the warning from God's angels. She was "sorry" to leave the city. She LOVED it there. That's where her heart was. It bothered her not that it was inexplicably and voraciously and brazenly wicked, even after the crowd of men attempted to break down their door, and even after Lot offered to throw his two virgin daughters out into the midst of them, as an "offering", so to speak.

That is why this happened:

"But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt." ~Gen 19:26

Thank you and God bless you for this very profound and clarifying study and meditation, brother, on this cold but sunny Saturday morning in November.

iu

You can't live in the midst of corruption and not expect to become corrupted. hope you have a blessed Saturday!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You can't live in the midst of corruption and not expect to become corrupted. hope you have a blessed Saturday!

Amen brother! Thank you, and a most blessed Saturday to you as well. :)

GOD and coffee saturday blessings.jpg

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0