✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 62041Good morning my dear friends in Christ! 190814

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” - Joshua 1:8

The word success is an interesting word. In our world success is being popular, having fame, having more. But the Hebrew word for success means to place under or to put under. So Joshua, in essence, is saying...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #ChurchFIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Success, Pt. 2

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 62041Good morning my dear friends in Christ! 190814

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” - Joshua 1:8

The word success is an interesting word. In our world success is being popular, having fame, having more. But the Hebrew word for success means to place under or to put under. So Joshua, in essence, is saying...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #ChurchFIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Success, Pt. 2

This verse comes to mind:

"Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass." Ps 37:5

In addition, this verse below comes to mind. And that is, as it is written, when we pray in accord with GOD'S "WILL", He promises that we WILL receive what we ask.

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." ~Jn 14:13

When we pray to "glorify God", He will surely grant what we ask.

"Success" in the context of this study means whatever succeeds in "glorifying God".

Otherwise, prayers are not answered, because as it is written, that we "pray amiss".

Thank you for this thought-provioking study and meditation on this humid and cloudy and sometimes rainy Wednesday afternoon.

God bless you brother.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This verse comes to mind:

"Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass." Ps 37:5

In addition, this verse below comes to mind. And that is, as it is written, when we pray in accord with GOD'S "WILL", He promises that we WILL receive what we ask.

"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." ~Jn 14:13

When we pray to "glorify God", He will surely grant what we ask.

"Success" in the context of this study means whatever succeeds in "glorifying God".

Otherwise, prayers are not answered, because as it is written, that we "pray amiss".

Thank you for this thought-provioking study and meditation on this humid and cloudy and sometimes rainy Wednesday afternoon.

God bless you brother.
Amen Brinny and a good afternoon to you. Those are awesome verses and fit right in.

Hot and humid here. Yesterday the heat index was 110 and when I got home my AC was not working. Fortunately they got a man out and we were up and running around 9pm, but it took a few hours for the house to cool back down. :)

Hope you have a blessed day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen Brinny and a good afternoon to you. Those are awesome verses and fit right in.

Hot and humid here. Yesterday the heat index was 110 and when I got home my AC was not working. Fortunately they got a man out and we were up and running around 9pm, but it took a few hours for the house to cool back down. :)

Hope you have a blessed day!

Whoa!!! Praise God your AC is fixed!!!

Thank you and a most blessed day to you as well.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0