✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! 200108

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.” - Ephesians 4:30

The word grieve in the Greek is the word lupeo. It is where we get our word loop. It carries the idea of a water hose with a loop, cutting off the flow of water. Now the water is still there, but it’s unable to flow through the hose because of the loop or the knot. The same is true when we…

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Stopping the Flow
View media item 62699

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen. Harry Moorehouse was a very wise man of God. We are to do the same, and that is to search out ANYTHING that grieves God's Holy Spirit and oust it.

Thank you for this profound and crucial reminder on this cold and sunny and snow-covered morning.

God bless you.

It snowed last night!!

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen. Harry Moorehouse was a very wise man of God. We are to do the same, and that is to search out ANYTHING that grieves God's Holy Spirit and oust it.

Thank you for this profound and crucial reminder on this cold and sunny and snow-covered morning.

God bless you.

It snowed last night!!
Amen Brinny we all should search our hearts each day to determine if we have anything in our lives that would grieve the Holy Spirit, and correct it.

I am so VERY happy you finally got your snow. I know you have been looking forward to it for so long. We are currently at 61, so there is no snow here. :)

On a sad note, this will be my last post on Christian Forums. My account was locked when I tried to respond to you at lunch today. It seems that using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is banned on Christian Forums (Admin Announcement - Use of Proxy or VPN Servers) my employer uses a VPN and I use a VPN at home to protect my internet privacy and security. Not using a VPN is not an option. :(

I am glad that I did have the opportunity to get back on and let you know what happened to me. You are a very special person, and I will truly miss interacting with you each day.

If you ever make it back over to Gab or MeWe, look me up at:

Jim (D4L) (@Dividends4Life@gab.com) | gab.com - Gab Social
MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

I think of you as a dear friend and will miss seeing you each day. :cry:

Your friend and brother in Christ,
Jim

In Christ alone!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen Brinny we all should search our hearts each day to determine if we have anything in our lives that would grieve the Holy Spirit, and correct it.

I am so VERY happy you finally got your snow. I know you have been looking forward to it for so long. We are currently at 61, so there is no snow here. :)

On a sad note, this will be my last post on Christian Forums. My account was locked when I tried to respond to you at lunch today. It seems that using a VPN (Virtual Private Network) is banned on Christian Forums (Admin Announcement - Use of Proxy or VPN Servers) my employer uses a VPN and I use a VPN at home to protect my internet privacy and security. Not using a VPN is not an option. :(

I am glad that I did have the opportunity to get back on and let you know what happened to me. You are a very special person, and I will truly miss interacting with you each day.

If you ever make it back over to Gab or MeWe, look me up at:

Jim (D4L) (@Dividends4Life@gab.com) | gab.com - Gab Social
MeWe: The best chat & group app with privacy you trust.

I think of you as a dear friend and will miss seeing you each day. :cry:

Your friend and brother in Christ,
Jim

In Christ alone!
This saddens me. It has been most edifying and encouraging reading your posts and then responding.

Thank you for the links to the sites where you can be contacted. My own internet service may end as my current provider is going defunct by January 16, 2020 and we are to find another similar provider but there is none out there...it's a monopoly of 2 horrible providers.

Pray for me, and i will pray for you as well. Thank you for being such a blessing, my friend.

We're BOTH happy then because you got your mild weather, and i got my snow!!! :clap:

Thank you for being such a blessing.

Upvote 0