✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren." - Luke 22:32

When you pray for others, it’s called intercessory prayer. You can find intercessory prayer throughout the Word of God.
Paul prayed for the conversion of the Jews (Romans 10:1).
The church in Jerusalem prayed for Peter’s freedom (Acts 12).
Jesus prayed for the disciples (John 17).
Have you ever considered that on most days, someone is praying for you?

Dr. McGosh, the late president of Princeton University, made it a practice to have prayer with all the graduating students. One graduate refused his prayer. That young man became the Superintendent of... #D4Ldevotion #D4L

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Someone's Praying For You

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren." - Luke 22:32

When you pray for others, it’s called intercessory prayer. You can find intercessory prayer throughout the Word of God.
Paul prayed for the conversion of the Jews (Romans 10:1).
The church in Jerusalem prayed for Peter’s freedom (Acts 12).
Jesus prayed for the disciples (John 17).
Have you ever considered that on most days, someone is praying for you?

Dr. McGosh, the late president of Princeton University, made it a practice to have prayer with all the graduating students. One graduate refused his prayer. That young man became the Superintendent of... #D4Ldevotion #D4L

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Someone's Praying For You

It IS true that a praying mother is "heard" by our God. And in His timing, this un-folds, not only due to the mother's guidance and influence (like Timothy's mother and grandmother), but also in answer to their prayers:

"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." ~Pro 22:6

God HONORS the prayers of a mother pouring out her heart for her children, just as HE did with Hannah and so many other mothers, throughout history.

How precious is THAT??!!!

Thank you for this study and meditation today, brother.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0