✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 62608Good morning everyone! 191215

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.” - Romans 14:13

Social networking through such outlets as Facebook and texting have become very popular. Just saying “popular” would certainly be an under-statement. My next statement will shock some of you: I do see...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Social Networking

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen! Let us NOT be a stumbling block. Although the media and communication tools online and otherwise can be used to cause such damage and toxicity, we can use it for GOOD and to shine His Light and His Truth and His grace and our prayers the world over.

Thank you for this wunnerful reminder and thought-provoking meditation on how to turn the tables on what can be very destructive and hurtful to using it for God's glory, on this cold but sunny morning in December.

A very blessed Son+day to you. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen! Let us NOT be a stumbling block. Although the media and communication tools online and otherwise can be used to cause such damage and toxicity, we can use it for GOOD and to shine His Light and His Truth and His grace and our prayers the world over.

Thank you for this wunnerful reminder and thought-provoking meditation on how to turn the tables on what can be very destructive and hurtful to using it for God's glory, on this cold but sunny morning in December.

A very blessed Son+day to you. :)
A good afternoon to you Brinny. I have never used social media as most people do. it is not about me it is about sharing the good news of or Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am getting excited. My daughter and her husband arrive one week from today. It is currently 28 where they are at in Michigan and it is 60 here. I will get to find out if they miss the warmer winters. :)

Hope you have a blessed Son✞day!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen about using media, etc. for God's glory and to be a winner of souls through it.

That's awesome about your daughter and her coming soon. It sounds like it might be a welcome change from the cold for them as well. :)

Thank you and a very blessed Son+day to you as well.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0