✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:" - I Timothy 4

The word thanksgiving means to show our gratitude through our words. Do you thank God for the provision of your food before each meal? You should, you know.

According to Our Daily Bread, when King Alfonso XII of Spain learned that the attendants of his court were neglecting to pray before eating, he determined to teach them a lesson. A huge banquet was prepared, and all the king’s guests plowed in, none of them pausing to give thanks to God. But by pre-arrangement, a filthy beggar... #D4Ldevotion #D4L

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Praying Before Meals

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:" - I Timothy 4

The word thanksgiving means to show our gratitude through our words. Do you thank God for the provision of your food before each meal? You should, you know.

According to Our Daily Bread, when King Alfonso XII of Spain learned that the attendants of his court were neglecting to pray before eating, he determined to teach them a lesson. A huge banquet was prepared, and all the king’s guests plowed in, none of them pausing to give thanks to God. But by pre-arrangement, a filthy beggar... #D4Ldevotion #D4L

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Praying Before Meals

Hahahaaaa that's hilarious. And this little boy didn't even intend for it to be so, but yet it was so apt.

i ask God to bless the food and whatever i'm drinking, and i thank Him for it.

He is a GOOD God, and i am thankful for His provision.

Thank you for this humorous and at the same time profound reminder, study, and meditation on this downright cold Monday morning, brother.

God bless you. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hahahaaaa that's hilarious. And this little boy didn't even intend for it to be so, but yet it was so apt.

i ask God to bless the food and whatever i'm drinking, and i thank Him for it.

He is a GOOD God, and i am thankful for His provision.

Thank you for this humorous and at the same time profound reminder, study, and meditation on this downright cold Monday morning, brother.

God bless you. :)
Thank you Brinny for reading and commenting. Don't eat with the hogs. lol Hope you have a blessed Monday!

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you Brinny for reading and commenting. Don't eat with the hogs. lol Hope you have a blessed Monday!

hahaaaaa the little boy gave a profound reminder, didn't he?

And a most blessed Monday to you too as well. It got kinda' cold last night.....i opened my window to look out to see if i could see my star and lo and behold, i saw my breath for the first time, and my star too.

Stay warm. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
hahaaaaa the little boy gave a profound reminder, didn't he?

And a most blessed Monday to you too as well. It got kinda' cold last night.....i opened my window to look out to see if i could see my star and lo and behold, i saw my breath for the first time, and my star too.

Stay warm. :)
I am in the deep south, so cold probably has a different meaning for me. Last night we plunged into the 40's and it's currently 64. lol In Christ alone!

Upvote 0

brinny

Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am in the deep south, so cold probably has a different meaning for me. Last night we plunged into the 40's and it's currently 64. lol In Christ alone!

Does it get colder than that?

It was in the 30's here last night.

Upvote 0