Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61031Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample." - Philippians 3:17

It was on a Monday morning, January 18, 1982, Major Nonn Lowery led the Thunderbirds, the Air Force’s flying precision team, into a clear desert sky. These Air Force fighters broke from their usual diamond formation to practice flying abreast (side by side). Major Lowery (the leader of the Thunderbirds) was flying the number one jet. At all times the other pilots fly by response to Major Lowery who was known as the boss. Major Dave Robinson (pilot number two) says “the boss is our world, whether we’re...

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Leading By Example

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 61031Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample." - Philippians 3:17

It was on a Monday morning, January 18, 1982, Major Nonn Lowery led the Thunderbirds, the Air Force’s flying precision team, into a clear desert sky. These Air Force fighters broke from their usual diamond formation to practice flying abreast (side by side). Major Lowery (the leader of the Thunderbirds) was flying the number one jet. At all times the other pilots fly by response to Major Lowery who was known as the boss. Major Dave Robinson (pilot number two) says “the boss is our world, whether we’re...

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Leading By Example

Leaders are much like "shepherds", aren't they?

Thank you for sharing this study and meditation on this cold Thursday morning in December.

God bless you brother.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Leaders are much like "shepherds", aren't they?

Thank you for sharing this study and meditation on this cold Thursday morning in December.

God bless you brother.
Indeed they are Brinny. Can't think of a better leader than our shepherd, Jesus. Hope you have a blessed Thursday!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Indeed they are Brinny. Can't think of a better leader than our shepherd, Jesus. Hope you have a blessed Thursday!

Amen!! He is a GOOD Shepherd. And a most blessed Thursday to you as well, brother. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0