Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61065Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." - I Corinthians 6:12

As you read God’s Word, you find over and over again people making wrong decisions. The question is: How can I keep from making wrong decisions that adversely effect, not only me but others as well? There are four Biblical questions that if we answer honestly, can keep us from making wrong decisions. First of all, ask yourself... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Leadership and Decisions

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

"All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any." - I Corinthians 6:12

As you read God’s Word, you find over and over again people making wrong decisions. The question is: How can I keep from making wrong decisions that adversely effect, not only me but others as well? There are four Biblical questions that if we answer honestly, can keep us from making wrong decisions. First of all, ask yourself... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Amen. In addition, before "thinking and reasoning it out" on our own, bringing it to God is always wise.

The bottom line is that it is HIS decision, not "our" decision.

Thank you for this thought-provoking study and meditation on this rainy and mild-ish Saturday December morning.....or as my cat would say, "Cat-ur-day". :D

God bless you my friend. :)

iu

Last edited:
Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen and thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope you have a very blessed Saturday!

Thank you, and a most blessed Saturday aka Cat-ur-day to you as well. :D

Upvote 0

MikeDelMar

Dec 13, 2018
Northeast
✟7,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

I'm on gab where I greatly appreciate your presence there. I'm Englwd @ lengthbreadth

Upvote 0