✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 62611Good morning everyone! 191216

And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.” - Proverbs 7:10

If you were to read Matthew 7:12, you would read about “soft clothing” or the dress of a homosexual. In Proverbs we read about the “dress of an harlot.” The point is that our dress identifies our lifestyle. So what is your dress style saying about you? Let me give you ten reasons for having a Godly dress standard...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Indecent Exposure

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
View media item 62611Good morning everyone! 191216

And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.” - Proverbs 7:10

If you were to read Matthew 7:12, you would read about “soft clothing” or the dress of a homosexual. In Proverbs we read about the “dress of an harlot.” The point is that our dress identifies our lifestyle. So what is your dress style saying about you? Let me give you ten reasons for having a Godly dress standard...

#D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Continue Reading: Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: Indecent Exposure
In thinking about how we dress, what came to mind for me is the word "gracious"....now why it came to mind, is that even in our "dressing" we are to be guided by God's grace, and even our "dressing" should be a "blessing" to others and NOT a "stumbling block" or be an "anti-blessing". We are to reflect God's "grace" even to how we "present" ourselves. We are to focus on GOD'S definition of "beauty" (for men and women...whatever is pleasing to HIM and not our skewed perspective on what is "attractive".

Thank you for this riveting and thought-provoking reminder, study, and meditation on this cold and overcast Monday morning in December.

It snowed last night, but just enough to coat the trees, bushes, and grass.

God bless you!!!

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
In thinking about how we dress, what came to mind for me is the word "gracious"....now why it came to mind, is that even in our "dressing" we are to be guided by God's grace, and even our "dressing" should be a "blessing" to others and NOT a "stumbling block" or be an "anti-blessing". We are to reflect God's "grace" even to how we "present" ourselves. We are to focus on GOD'S definition of "beauty" (for men and women...whatever is pleasing to HIM and not our skewed perspective on what is "attractive".

Thank you for this riveting and thought-provoking reminder, study, and meditation on this cold and overcast Monday morning in December.

It snowed last night, but just enough to coat the trees, bushes, and grass.

God bless you!!!
Good morning Brinny. The older I get the more I understand the importance of proper dress - as I see less of it.

Still not the snow you are looking for I suspect. It is currently 64 here with a high of 70. We are expecting some really violent thunderstorms later today. I guess that is what happens when you hit 70 in December.

Hope you have a blessed day!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen. God's own Holy Spirit is a wunnerful "Wardrobe Manager" hahaaaa

Yes, it was just a smidgen of snow, and it's sticking around though because it's too cold for it to melt...it's a little more than the last time it snowed.....the branches of the trees look like a winter wonderland :)

Wow! 70? I pray the thunderstorms are not too too violent and that all is well in your household, etc.

A very blessed day to you as well.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen. God's own Holy Spirit is a wunnerful "Wardrobe Manager" hahaaaa

Yes, it was just a smidgen of snow, and it's sticking around though because it's too cold for it to melt...it's a little more than the last time it snowed.....the branches of the trees look like a winter wonderland :)

Wow! 70? I pray the thunderstorms are not too too violent and that all is well in your household, etc.

A very blessed day to you as well.
Hopefully, you will get a nice covering for Christmas. We are already at 67. It's not supposed to do this in December. :)

In Christ alone!

Upvote 0