Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
View media item 61263Good morning my dear friends in Christ!

"And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.” - Jeremiah 3:11

These are the key ways to identify a backslider according to Proverbs 14:14. First, you can tell because they are filled with their own ways. (They see nothing wrong with what they are doing.) Number two, the backslider is satisfied with where they are spiritually. If you’re not moving forward spiritually then you are a backslider. Jeremiah says the end result of the backslider is... #D4Ldevotion #D4L #Christian

Refreshing Daily in God's Word: Daily Devotion: If You are Backing Up You are Going in the Wrong Direction

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen. May we always seek God and His grace, mercy, and forgiveness, just like the Prodigal son who had the clarity to return to his father, who loved him, and as demonstrated, would surely forgive him. And he did. Then he celebrated. Praise God!

Thank you for this wunnerful reminder and study and meditation on this sunny and much warmer Friday morning in February, my friend.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Amen. May we always seek God and His grace, mercy, and forgiveness, just like the Prodigal son who had the clarity to return to his father, who loved him, and as demonstrated, would surely forgive him. And he did. Then he celebrated. Praise God!

Thank you for this wunnerful reminder and study and meditation on this sunny and much warmer Friday morning in February, my friend.

God bless you.
Thank you Brinny for your comments and a good afternoon to you. PGIF! Hope you have a blessed Friday!

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you Brinny for your comments and a good afternoon to you. PGIF! Hope you have a blessed Friday!

Hahaaa!!! Thanks!! It IS Friday, isn't it? A most blessed PGIF to you as well, my friend. :)

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0